Ndnkobra

Need Help

Hey whats up guys, i'm new to these forums. I've noticed that the soundsplinter website has gone slightly inactive and i was wondering if there is anything going on with the company right now. I've put in an order in for 2 12" dual 2 Rl-p subwoofers and it was said that i would recieve confirmation within 1 buisness day. This is all fine but i've realized that i require dual 4's rather than dual 2's. When i went back to the website, it seemed that i was out of luck that the dual 4 versions of the subwoofers are out of stock :(. I was hoping i could cancel my order for the dual 2s and get a confirmation on the dual 4s but i have not recieved an email yet for my first order, and i cannot put a second order if the subwoofers are not in stock :P. Sorry for being such an eager beaver but i am very excited to buy these subwoofers, i've heard many great reviews about them and i want to get them asap. Does anyone know how long it will take for the dual 4 versions to restock? Thanks for your time and help :)

Don't sweat it, Mike will take care of you, he is very good at customer service. I know he has been slammed with his other business activities, but always see him come through for his customers.

yes i have just recieved news from mike :) looks like i'll just have to be patient until he gets the subwoofers in stock!