theres a section "costumer cars"

will send my pics later

possible to update later on?

no

will send my pics later

ok thanks for that.

and also ill get you mine later tonight.

got 13 done tonight. Looks like the emails are slowing down. I'll get another batch done in a few days. Email your info in the mean time. Thanks again...

do i have to be part of team sundown to get on there?

nope :)

no

will send my pics later

Yup :)

Great! I will get to the next batch of rides pages on Thursday most likely. Keep them coming.

[smartass]

looks like 17 for me

[/smartass]

edit: new rides work now

Edited by Biggy

Dude u got my pics and video's

if u wanna add them by all means

all updated...

Not quite, I sent you pics and a new video on Monday. I also sent you an HTML fix; all of the pages render with list bullets in the middle of the text (FF3).

:hay:

all updated...

Not quite, I sent you pics and a new video on Monday. I also sent you an HTML fix; all of the pages render with list bullets in the middle of the text (FF3).

:hay:

ya that one fell between the cracks. Got it all done now. Great pics btw, very clean.

http://www.sundownaudio.com/rides_jdixon.html

ya that one fell between the cracks. Got it all done now. Great pics btw, very clean.

Thanks. The page is up-to-date now, but it still suffers from bad html. I've resent my prior email to you with a basic fix. I hope that you'll reconsider testing for Firefox as you're ignoring a very large chunk of your viewership, including all Mac and UNIX/Linux users. Anything less is doing a disservice to Jacob.

Here is a screenshot of the list bullet problem:

2790617188_20dcae5b47.jpg?v=0

Also, when I click on the images they open a blank page. Looks like a problem with your copy, they're showing as 0 bytes to me. The pictures were fine when I uploaded them to Flickr.

i will be more than happy to submit my pics and vids........... as soon as i get a car worth posting up. as of now the lincoln towncar is parked w/ transmission or kickdown cable issues and is too expensive to drive anymore w/ gas prices. when tax refund time comes around and my 401k loan is paid off i'm getting either a lumina (aka, 4 door monte carlo) on 20"s, or a 2000-up impala. w/ taxes and about 2500 to borrow from my 401k i'll have a good 4k-4.5k to spend on a car, possibly a little more but i'm trying to get some new 12"s or a single 15" to run on my 1500d.

Thanks. The page is up-to-date now, but it still suffers from bad html. I've resent my prior email to you with a basic fix. I hope that you'll reconsider testing for Firefox as you're ignoring a very large chunk of your viewership, including all Mac and UNIX/Linux users. Anything less is doing a disservice to Jacob.

Here is a screenshot of the list bullet problem:

2790617188_20dcae5b47.jpg?v=0

Also, when I click on the images they open a blank page. Looks like a problem with your copy, they're showing as 0 bytes to me. The pictures were fine when I uploaded them to Flickr.

fixed.

fixed.

Looks great. But you know this exists on all the rides pages, right? :)

fixed.

I'm aware, i'll fix it when I have more time. Thanks for being incredibly anal about everything. fing05.gif

fixed.

I'm aware, i'll fix it when I have more time. Thanks for being incredibly anal about everything. fing05.gif

Hey, I resemble that remark. :)

I'm surprised you don't use a templating system for your sites. It would obviously be much simpler to do the fix in one place. Maintaining countless individual static html pages is a time suck, that's for sure.

fixed.

Hey, I resemble that remark. :)

I'm surprised you don't use a templating system for your sites. It would obviously be much simpler to do the fix in one place. Maintaining countless individual static html pages is a time suck, that's for sure.

all are fixed now.