Sign in to follow this  
SouthPole1989

which is better for me

hi, currently right now i am 5' 8" 190 pounds with a b/f % of 30% so i am overweight i have been going to the gym for roughly 3 months day and have gone from 220 pounds down to 190. my diet consent of 1 chicken breast, with rice and a fruit for lunch ( i wake up around 11), then like 2 hours later i will have somemore fruit then dinner usally some kind of chicken, veggies and a salad, then for snack another fruit. then a couple of hours later i fall alseep. now i just got fired from my job and i already put in application every where that is hiring so until i get a call back i will like to focus more on getting in shape. right now my routine at the gym is this: monday-All Body workout with 45 minutes of cardio before i start the other stuff. tuesday. 2 hours of nothing but carido, Wednesday- all body workout with 45 minutes of carido before other stuff, thursday- 2 hours of cardio Then friday all body workout with 45 minutes of carido. now though i am looking mostly at just getting fit right now like i think the guys at the gym that think it is cool to be able to bench 250 pounds but still have a beer belly look retared. and i am wondering if i turned the all body work outs into more isolation type work out and upped the carido somemore would be better then what i am currently doing.

The vast majority of the population responds best to total body workouts.

Interval training is a far better way to lose weight and get in shape than continuous cardio.

That was the toughest single paragraph I have ever had to read.

lol all i can say im the guy that can bench 250 and i have the beer belly its had to get rid of lol

what kind of body work out are you talking about. cuz ur work out plan seems fine to me, just give it time

oo and hemp makes for good protein drink.. and add some raw nuts in ur diet.