sundownz

SAE-1200D PRE-ORDER OPEN - $350

SAE-1200Ds were just released from customs - so they should be on a truck headed to me soon! :)

SAE-1200Ds were just released from customs - so they should be on a truck headed to me soon! :)

fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

Pre-sale still on?

Until they show up at my door :)

I am talking with my dealers about potentially offering up an intro sale w/ the pre-sale price as well for those that missed the pre-sale.

Got another call this morning - apparently by tomorrow they meant tomorrow from today (10-9-08) *laughs*

So... hopefully I get them tomorrow this time ;)

Hey Sundownz, Can you sign me up for one of these, I'm going to send you an e-mail to the sundownz addy provided in your first post to double check with you on the paypal, I'm not 100% on how to get that done. =/

Lemme know If I need to do anything else and if I can still get this amp for 350

Much appreciated

Josh

All pre-orders have been shipped.

Since some people may have missed the pre-order we have decided to offer the pre-sale price as an intro sale for the rest of this month!

Contact SSA or any authorized dealer to take advantage of this offer :)

Just recieved my SAE-1200D.. Man that was crazy fast shipping, 1day! :)

I must say I am blown away at this amp, It showed up at my house about 30 minutes ago and I was extremely impressed in its packaging. Then when I finally got the amp in my hands I could not have been more happy, these things are built great! I am extremely happy I was able to get this amp!

Sundown ftw!

Josh

Jacob is the KING of customer service.

He knows the problem I have with my shipment and has fixed it without having to explain anything.

Thanks Jacob, I see you are on top of things. :drink40:

still waiting on my sub, so right now I am fabricating a box to stick 2 10's in to test the amp out. :} Will let you know how it goes.

Got mine today. It will be going in this weekend.

I sure hope it doesn't go "thump" when I turn the system off.

Got mine today. It will be going in this weekend.

I sure hope it doesn't go "thump" when I turn the system off.

They haven't in any of my testing.

Yeah we need some reviews up so people can see these are the superior choice over other so called mid-level 1200-1500 watt amplifiers.

How will these amps do in at 14v?

Yeah we need some reviews up so people can see these are the superior choice over other so called mid-level 1200-1500 watt amplifiers.

I should be installing mine, this weekend-next week

Jacob, How do I set the sonic filter on these? I keep seeing people say never turn it off, my question is what Hz shouldI set it too.

Josh