Sign in to follow this  
Duaber

Midwest sundowners?

Hey guys I thought i'd give you guys a headup for an awesome show and i'll be bringing my sundown setup with me.

Import Face-Off

USACi 2X event with Car Show @ 10:00am 8-31-2008

Kansas City International Raceway

8201 S. Noland Rd.

Kansas City, MO 64138

Its got the best of all worlds spl/drag racing/ufc style events/car show/bikini contests

Missouri is not Midwest FYI.

This was a hot show but damn it was fun. Burn out contests, hot lil asians, nice motorcycles and cars, and some world finalists. I got my first first place if that makes any sense :) Anyone wanna see the few pics i took sorry guys no hot asians

throw up the pics man. i was there as well but had to bail at 12:30 due to some other obligations.

Missouri is not Midwest FYI.

Indeed the South I wouldn't call part of the Midwest.

this takes things a tad off topic but not really but you people really crack me the hell up. Ecspecially you ///M5 considering you live in Minnesotta which is considered part of the informal geographic midwest....

The Midwestern United States (also called the Midwest, the Middle West, and The Heartland) is an informal name for a group of north-central states of the United States of America, usually including Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin

Now, bring on the pics

Please lookup kansas city, mo on the map before anybody else post dumps Kansas City IS considered midwest. And now onto the pictures

th_P8310474.jpg

th_P8310475.jpg

th_P8310476.jpg

th_P8310477.jpg

th_P8310478.jpg

th_P8310479.jpg

th_P8310480.jpg

th_P8310481.jpg

th_P8310482.jpg

th_P8310484.jpg

th_P8310473.jpg

th_P8310485.jpg