Sign in to follow this  
rushnrun

03 ford ZX2

Hey, I've got a fella that lives a few hours away that wants me to build a box for his 03 Ford ZX2, However I don't have anyway to measure out the trunk and to get him to understand and tell me the correct dimensions isn't gonna happen... (no common sense at all....)

So does anyone have a ZX2 or happen to know the dimensions of the trunk

I'm thinking 32x14x18 W x H x D rear firing a pair of 12's roughly 3 cubes 30 hz.... after dis

You don't have a tape measure?

I have several tape measures... I just don't have the car... he lives a few hours away, doesn't even know what a tape measure is, so no way is he gonna measure it out (not to mention he doesn't speak/understand english very well). He's gonna drive down next saturday and drive back in the same day after it's put in. I've tried to find a local car lot with one but there just aren't any zx2's in my town.

I just want to make sure I can fit the box in the trunk... I may just play it safe and make it a little smaller maybe 14x14x32.... and hope it fits fine

ANYBODY?

must not be a very popular car... I know I don't see any of them locally... sure wish he didn't live so far away...