Sign in to follow this  
RL-i8_Mr._Jones

got my subs

I got them today alomost got them in finishing the install tomarerow they look great cant wait to hear them in my truck goign ot be sick. O and when did the subs come with pics that that was bad ass

got them in sound good but got to rewire them to 1 ohm it at 4 right now and got to get a better ground but for right now its ok to break in i love them thanks fi and aa

now only 4 screws this time :P

and yes only 4 screws lol ok i have a qustion on my hifonics brtus amp the 200 watt there r 2 channels i thought it was a mono block..i am dumb or not undertanding how to use it cuz i thought it was a mono block?

and yes only 4 screws lol ok i have a qustion on my hifonics brtus amp the 200 watt there r 2 channels i thought it was a mono block..i am dumb or not undertanding how to use it cuz i thought it was a mono block?

just 2+ and 2 - one job... no stereo./.

The two channels are wired in parallel.

It's like having one channel w/ a clone. Just makes it easier to wire up subs.

Why don't you take everyone's advice and just use punctuation at least?

cuz when i am typing i just type what i am saying in my head

Please re-read your posts before hitting the add reply button, stop using shortcuts like "cuz" and formulate actual sentences. Or if you can't do that I'd suggest to stop posting on forums altogether.

cuz when i am typing i just type what i am saying in my head

I think most people do. At least I don't see very many people talking while they type.

Just try. It is very difficult to read and understand and help you because of the grammar, or lack thereof. :P

ok so this guy at my work said he liked them but its all for low end i was like ya...have u heared what i listen to man this pretty much all i listen is low bass stuff. and this is the same guy who bought 2 walmart pioneers and said they r loud

ok so this guy at my work said he liked them but its all for low end

Well...he is right about that :)

And it's also the reason you have subs. :P

Definition of sub-:

pref.

1. Below; under; beneath

Definition of woofer:

n.

1. A loudspeaker designed to reproduce bass frequencies.

Just tell him that and see what he has to say about the SUBwoofers only producing the LOW frequencies.

Lol.

Sign in to follow this