Pezzaboi

My Future Set-up (I Hope)

As you know i have a Q with Bp, now with in the next few days i want an AMP FFS! :)

So i dont wanna just splash all my cash. so do i really need a 1500 over the 1000? sundown amp, will it make a difference on the sub.

I wont be adding more subs for a while, being a new driver smalls cars small trunks!

So your idears ;)

Edited by Pezzaboi

Wow thanks for advice and stuff dude, yeh im taking my time :)

Does anybody know if SSA ship to the UK :) i could possibly get a Sundown this way :) i just think i cant remember them saying they dont :S

And im defo building another box :)

Cheers!

not sure if they do but FI will ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay

might want to check with these guys http://www.bladeice.com

Yeh got my sub from them just need the amp, and ill get knuconcepts wiring!

Any ideas on the above question Peeps ? ! :)

I dont wanna waste hundred quid, thats all, money getting harder!

i wont be upgrading im sure few a while, it WILL be my set up

Firstly I must say this is the best forum I have come across and has helped me by far the most! from NOOB! to beginner I'd say "D

So, I like my bass, well what i have of it. Just a Panasonic mini-system in my room that can push 450 watts max with sub.

I believe I'm looking for an SQ set-up, to me I'm sure 1000 watts RMS will still get loud sealed, maybe not to you maniacs pushing 3000d's n chit!

So to me... This "Should" work well ? :S

1) Fi Q 12" ( Dual 1 or 2)?

2) 1-1.5ft Sealed ( Advise for size or difference between 1 and 1.5 )

3) Sundown SAE-1000d or RF P1000BD (Don't Know which is best)

4) Speakers to replace stock - ALPINE-SPR-17S Comps

5) Need an amp to run them (Undecided)

6) Some chitty 6x9's to run of HU 50 watt ones cuz they suck anyway. Get like 20 watts to em?

7) STOCK ELECS???? :S Don't really want to go into all that, maybe the big 3 if I have to (Hope to leave it though)

Please leave any comments about anything at all and all preivous experience with such items and your personal likes and dislikes!

Thanks alot all i'll get back pretty quick!

Pez

With that kind of power you need to do something to your charging system you don't want to be running your battery down and clipping your amp...... Clipped amp = blown woofers

Yhyh another reason why i thought 1000 would a more ideal amp, i have the stuff to check voltage and that, my step dad is an electrician :)

So. yeh.

i have an usamps md1d and its got plenty of power. i run a re audio sx and does 1000 rms so its plenty i still have stock alt. and bat. and it barely dims the light the only problem i have had is if i dont fully crank the s-10 and just turn the key and leave it on it studder cranks