Sign in to follow this  
post office

Hey mike hows things?

hey :eek5wavey:

Just curious how business has been recently. I'm still rockin my double 15" rl-p subs though i think its time to put them in a ported enclosure. They've been running hard in a sealed box for over a year. Wasn't too sure if they'd last this long but i'm still happy with them after all this time.

Before SS, i used an adire audio brahma that i loved, but some of you may know, adire went tits up a ways back. Just curious how things at SS have been going, and if my subs ever need to be reconed or something, i can have it done. There are so many people makin subs now days its hard to pick one and beleive your choice was a sound one.

I picked adire audio from recommendation on the net and i spose that was a mistake. My 15" brahma needed a recone for 2 years, until i found some dumb kid with $275 and sold it to him :bull:. Then i went with Soundsplinter from more recommendation from the net. Damn bandwagon brands :D. The newest bandwagon brand seems to be Fi.

I'm happy with my subs though. Noticed the prices went up also. I got 2 15" subs for $500 even, now they're a bit more. A fine product however.