SpeakerBoy

Back pack speakers

Two things:

1) Considering you have been playing that in public I will say it is the stupidest thing ever, I hope someone smashes it over your head.

2) Take an English class and use the skills you learn.

That kinda hurts me, keep in mind i don't always think too far ahead, only 14 yet. i am gettin better but please, don't rip on me like i am an adult...

You missed my point entirely, which is good since you took it personally and didn't need to. I'll translate:

1) The important part of the sentence was the beginning "Considering you have been playing that in public". If this was just for you to have portable tunes and not to try to offend people, fine go ahead. The whole idea of wanting to be a public menace though is immature and I truly mean if you act like that I hope someone does smash it on your head as you will deserve it. By the way, people stopped being helpful in the thread when you pointed out you were using it to be a menace, if it was just for you the reactions would be different.

2) All of your trying to be tough typing and short little quirky words make you sound like a hood rat. If you want to grow up and be an uneducated, unemployable, useless piece of society continue on; otherwise, pay attention to what you are supposed to be learning and apply it. The way you act will have a huge influence on who you grow into and you are at the age where you need to make that decision, make the right one :) Also, you will notice your responses will have a way better response if you type in proper english. I realize you are probably reading a lot in certain subwoofer specific areas that people do talk like they are juvies, but emulating a piece of shit doesn't get you very far in life.

So should my comments hurt? Well perhaps a little bit, but they weren't meant to knock you down but straighten you out.

well i do believe it is time to suck it up and say, you are right M5. i probably do deserve to have it smashed about my dome if i continue to flaunt it menaciously. though, it was originally intended for my personal use, i found it increasingly difficult to find places to play it. at somepoint, i just got a little irked that i had gone through all that time and money to not be able to use it and said, if they dont like it too bad! but that, alas was not the right thing to do. hell yes i am going to keep building, and improving, and making it louder and whatnot but i will do so in a more respectful and courteous way. thank you for saving my ass M5, for, i see many a sound ticket in my future, and you made it one less :D thank all of you for your ideas, and support and criticism, as now i see everything cant be loved by everyone! so, i guess this means no more public enemy #1 for me...:dj: headphones in public. lol

yessir got a verbal warning by a police officer at wal-mart for blastin oxycotin (lil wyte) lol my very first DTP well not countin the bike...

That is EXACTLY what I would kick someones ass for! (Most) people on here will turn it down in residential areas and at stoplights and such, it is very rude to make people listen you your music. Most never play it at full tilt because they value their hearing, myself included.

yessir got a verbal warning by a police officer at wal-mart for blastin oxycotin (lil wyte) lol my very first DTP well not countin the bike...

That is EXACTLY what I would kick someones ass for! (Most) people on here will turn it down in residential areas and at stoplights and such, it is very rude to make people listen you your music. Most never play it at full tilt because they value their hearing, myself included.

dude, i live by rules of the highway, walmart was a one time thing...

u could easily use one of them 12-18v rechargeable batteries used for electric tools

deep sub dude....u dont by chance go to plainfield north do you? cuz i might have saw u walkin around the halls wit that on friday...

and if that was you, i wanted to slap you, cuz thats lame as hell. u need to find somethin better to do with your time.

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

deep sub dude....u dont by chance go to plainfield north do you? cuz i might have saw u walkin around the halls wit that on friday...

and if that was you, i wanted to slap you, cuz thats lame as hell. u need to find somethin better to do with your time.

DSB dude. Yes i go to north. Question, why you all hate me so much? ask me, and i will more than likely play your kind of music, if thats it (though i doubt that it is).

DSB dude. Yes i go to north. Question, why you all hate me so much? ask me, and i will more than likely play your kind of music, if thats it (though i doubt that it is).

We don't hate you. It's just that this is a much more mature audience than you're probably used to dealing with, and (most of us) have gotten out of the phase where getting people's attention matters :) Any stereo should be for you and you foremost. With that goal in mind, how can you justify such an abortion? :)

Like I said before...your curiosity for the hobby is a good thing. Don't lose that. But you also have to filter out what ideas really aren't going to work out.

We don't hate you. It's just that this is a much more mature audience than you're probably used to dealing with, and (most of us) have gotten out of the phase where getting people's attention matters :) Any stereo should be for you and you foremost. With that goal in mind, how can you justify such an abortion? :)

Like I said before...your curiosity for the hobby is a good thing. Don't lose that. But you also have to filter out what ideas really aren't going to work out.

i guess i am just good at what i do, and want people to know. my mom would know (shut up, i know it sounds nerdy) because she is a psychologist. ima ask her, see what she thinks. hey t-bird. news for you, it might not go on much longer, i have gotten 12 referals in the past week, Neito saved my ass, cuz he canceled them and chalked it up to a warning

i guess i am just good at what i do, and want people to know.

What exactly do you do? :)

Remember - modesty :) There's always going to be someone that knows more than you, which is a very good thing...if you're not around someone you can learn from, you're doing something wrong.

i guess i am just good at what i do, and want people to know.

What exactly do you do? :)

Remember - modesty :) There's always going to be someone that knows more than you, which is a very good thing...if you're not around someone you can learn from, you're doing something wrong.

what i do is build ghetto rigged, beastly lookin' but not quite soundin (need to fix that last part) small systems. would love to work with 15's and 18's but alas, most everyone i know is poor. and so am i. I think the last part is more important seeing as that you shouldnt experiment with other's equipment. mess up yer own, learn and apply :neil: thats how i learned that when they say 4 ohms, you really honestly can't run it at .5 ohms! logitech just ain't that awesome....yet. so yeah, thats what i do lol.

i guess i am just good at what i do, and want people to know. my mom would know (shut up, i know it sounds nerdy) because she is a psychologist. I AM A ask her, see what she thinks. hey t-bird. news for you, it might not go on much longer, i have gotten 12 referals in the past week, Neito saved my ass, cuz he canceled them and chalked it up to a warning

good cuz that chit is annoyin as hell goin through the halls. its not cool, funny, entertaining, or anything. it just makes u look like a disrespectful ass(no offense). as a matter of fact, half the music u played i liked, but its just really immature. u would be surprised how many ppl get pissed at u when u do that. i dont even play my system when i pull into the parkin lot in the mornin.....

but wutever man, do wut u want i guess. u will grow out of it and into bigger things...maybe

edit: on top of all that, it sounded like chit anyway. just wait til u get a car to start experimentin with chit like that.

i find it very interesting that someone that goes to the exact same school as me would be on this board...

i guess i am just good at what i do, and want people to know. my mom would know (shut up, i know it sounds nerdy) because she is a psychologist. ima ask her, see what she thinks. hey t-bird. news for you, it might not go on much longer, i have gotten 12 referals in the past week, Neito saved my ass, cuz he canceled them and chalked it up to a warning

good cuz that chit is annoyin as hell goin through the halls. its not cool, funny, entertaining, or anything. it just makes u look like a disrespectful ass(no offense). as a matter of fact, half the music u played i liked, but its just really immature. u would be surprised how many ppl get pissed at u when u do that. i dont even play my system when i pull into the parkin lot in the mornin.....

but wutever man, do wut u want i guess. u will grow out of it and into bigger things...maybe

edit: on top of all that, it sounded like chit anyway. just wait til u get a car to start experimentin with chit like that.

i find it very interesting that someone that goes to the exact same school as me would be on this board...

Although I find the OP rather amusing in his immaturity, I can't say that I have any respect for your post. Please learn to use actual english instead of a bunch of discombobulated phrases made up of shortcuts to words that don't exist. There is a reason the rest of the world has no respect for America and believe me you are well on your way to being a part of that reason.

im not really worried about my posting grammar right now, as long as he understands what i am saying.

if i wanted to i could post like i would type a paper for school, but i just choose not to. its your choice not to respect my post, you arent obligated to, but ill post however i feel like it.

no disrespect intended.

im not really worried about my posting grammar right now, as long as he understands what i am saying.

if i wanted to i could post like i would type a paper for school, but i just choose not to. its your choice not to respect my post, you arent obligated to, but ill post however i feel like it.

no disrespect intended.

This is a serious forum and you will treat it as such.

Good, glad to hear it. That does mean typing like an adult.

lol 2 post #52. that was funny how u switched up all ur slang into a proper well punctuated and structured paragraph.

anyway M5 cuz....i think ur being a lil extra dont u think? this is a forum. not an english class. if u wanna start analyzing things on that level maybe u dont belong on this forum. and i dont even think that he was talking to u. i know a lot of yalll know each other and r tight but by no means does that give u the right to talk the way u do. if anything maybe someone needs to talk to u about the way that u speak to people in their threads and how u try to sometimes discourage or make people feel inferior to ur knowledge of audio.

i cant say how many times i have been reading a thread and coming upon ur comment and it totally switches the mood of the topic. pipe down cuzo. it isnt that serious

lol 2 post #52. that was funny how u switched up all ur slang into a proper well punctuated and structured paragraph.

anyway M5 cuz....i think ur being a lil extra dont u think? this is a forum. not an english class. if u wanna start analyzing things on that level maybe u dont belong on this forum. and i dont even think that he was talking to u. i know a lot of yalll know each other and r tight but by no means does that give u the right to talk the way u do. if anything maybe someone needs to talk to u about the way that u speak to people in their threads and how u try to sometimes discourage or make people feel inferior to ur knowledge of audio.

i cant say how many times i have been reading a thread and coming upon ur comment and it totally switches the mood of the topic. pipe down cuzo. it isnt that serious

The rest of us agree with M5, and he has a 100% valid point.

he really does have a point, and its a good one at that. wen ppl talk lik dis on da comp it rly do get annoyin afta a wile.

that was actually kind of annoying typing that way. oh yeah, and with almost 30k posts....i think m5 belongs here, and fits in just fine.

i try my best not to look like an idiot when im typing on the computer, sometimes i just cant help it though.

he really does have a point, and its a good one at that. wen ppl talk lik dis on da comp it rly do get annoyin afta a wile.

that was actually kind of annoying typing that way. oh yeah, and with almost 30k posts....i think m5 belongs here, and fits in just fine.

i try my best not to look like an idiot when im typing on the computer, sometimes i just cant help it though.

i wanted to say the SAME SHIT word for word... but i figured i would leave it up to someone else.

thank you!

:lol:

If you don't think this is a serious forum, you don't belong here. :( If a thread is ghetto it doesn't belong here either. The mod team here will run a clean board and if you don't want it to be that way it is too bad.