SpeakerBoy

Back pack speakers

i think teachers should be paid as much as judges. maybe then.... maybe....

Or maybe judges should be paid as much as teachers...wait wrong problem.

School sucks ass. It is underfunded, teachers work hard for no pay, students work hard for straight C's because the system could give a f**k if they suceed, as long as they show up. (i believe the only reason the schools implement such strict rules as per attendance, is because they get paid a bit more if more students show up!)

No, they implement attendance rules because there is a direct relationship between those actually in the classroom and those who succeed. I highly, highly doubt that kids get Cs because the system doesn't care if they succeed. You get Cs by not trying hard enough. The system is set in place, it's up to the student as to what level they achieve. Are there students getting As at your school? Hmm, I bet so. What makes them different? Aren't they at the same underfunded school? Believe me, I was actually in high school not too long ago. Walk around the halls and take a look at the kids who get As and the kids who get Cs and Ds. HUGE discrepency in types of kids in those two groups. Namely discipline.

I guarantee that home life has a larger impact on a student's success than anything the school does. Plus if you succeed in a crappy high school, say get top certain percent (maybe 5 or something), you get a scholarship to a university. Once you're in college, high school doesn't matter anymore.

I'm going to go ahead and quote this and throw my 2 cents in even though I got a lot more to read. I don't care who you are, you can exceed in High School. I didn't try hardly at all for 3 years of high school and was ranked 76 of 562. I started actually trying and in one semester I jumped 32 places to being ranked 44 of 562 when I graduated... just ONE semester. The school system is setup where ALL who actually try WILL pass. And most that don't try are capable of much more than passing. It really really is all about discipline. When I was younger and did something wrong, I got my ass beat, and I didn't do it again (or got smarter about doing it :) ). Sadly, it does not happen that way anymore and kids run amuck in public.

America is definitely going down hill, and yes I believe its partly the Governments fault but it all starts with the citizens, and truely the citizens in America are turning to shit.

DeepSubBoy, even though that project was "Ghetto" and was used disrespectfully it does show a good amount of creativity. I am actually still unsure of how you are powering this setup as it seems you are using a DC cell battery to power a logitec that accepts AC input, so if you wouldn't mind shed some light on how you did that. From this project alone a can see that you are easily capable of A's and B's if you don't make them already and that can easily get you somewhere in college.

wat is it with ppl and wantin everyone else to hear your music too. just put on some head phones and keep it too yourself... there are ppl down here that have even started puttin announcment speakers under the hood of there cars and play that music(crap) through those. nobody wants to hear that.

wat is it with ppl and wantin everyone else to hear your music too. just put on some head phones and keep it too yourself... there are ppl down here that have even started puttin announcment speakers under the hood of there cars and play that music(crap) through those. nobody wants to hear that.

Update: i got a nice pair of skullcandy's.

i like my music, but not the the extent that i would put PA horns in my car, specifically so others could hear. thats retarded.

DeepSubBoy, even though that project was "Ghetto" and was used disrespectfully it does show a good amount of creativity. I am actually still unsure of how you are powering this setup as it seems you are using a DC cell battery to power a logitec that accepts AC input, so if you wouldn't mind shed some light on how you did that. From this project alone a can see that you are easily capable of A's and B's if you don't make them already and that can easily get you somewhere in college.

all it is, is I cut it open, and took the wires leading from the power supply to the amp, and extended them through the port, out and to the battery. not all that hard, just takes quite a bit of patience, cuz those wires are hard not to rip.

put a system in your parents car.

when i was in high school, a couple of my friends had PA systems in there trucks.

but those were the same people that "ghost ride the whip" and end up hitting a teachers car haha.

OMG this kid is all BS.

dont listen to him. dont waste your time adding to his thread.

he should be banned. he is no use here.

OMG this kid is all BS.

dont listen to him. dont waste your time adding to his thread.

he should be banned. he is no use here.

First off, calm down. Just like all of us here, he is here to learn. Yes, some of his ideas are rude, inconsiderate, and stupid, but instead of tearing him to pieces every chance you get, be constructive. Help him learn, show him why some of his ideas won't work, or are not good ideas at all. He is getting better.

i meant that this kid has like 4 different threads, each a different story...one hes going to competition, another where he has a DP21, another in his "buddys" WRX where the system is "too loud" this one says hes a broke kid who has no money, but yet to claim putting 2000 dollars in a another system ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it goes on.

its all BULLchit. cant stand it. why bother replying to his crap posts.

just so you know, your posts are even less constructive than his. stop replying saying not to reply. If you want that power become a mod and lock the thread.

Ok, lets relax and focus on helping DSB learn more. :)

just so you know, your posts are even less constructive than his. stop replying saying not to reply.

x2

just so you know, your posts are even less constructive than his. stop replying saying not to reply.

x2

i do try, i honestly do, but we all say stupid stuff around here and even if i account for 90% of it, it doesnt mean you have the right to dictate what i can and cant do. that is outright RUDE. now shut your lips and LEARN.

there we go, got my thoughts across, M5 style :lol:

theis post was origninally about my backpack (currently in pieces). when and where did that stop being the topic? lol

Dude, Peep this, In 2nd grade I had not only a back pack with speackers but i had a LUNCH box with speakers also!!!! beat that? :)

Dude, Peep this, In 2nd grade I had not only a back pack with speackers but i had a LUNCH box with speakers also!!!! beat that? :)

pimpin! lol boy genius ey?

Nah I think my dad got them for me as a joke. But I pimped that chit out, at caff.

:lol:

my bad, didnt mean to post that.