ronrico418

Tampa Florida

We have been consistently beating Experts in the top class with unlimited resources. We of course are on a budget. We have over 45 years combined experience between the 2 of us and started out in SPL. We are competing with the current world and SBN iSQc championship vehicle. In the works is my 1988 Red S10 BlaZa to compete in the 159.9 class and win SQ at the same time.

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

below is 10 years ago

eddie.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

below is door panels from us in 1992

09-08-2008100626AM.jpg

If your thread was deleted once, what do you think that means? :)

Can I be in before teh delete ? fing05.gif

Good luck with the plan bro ! To me it sounds like an interresting idea :D

If it's because I offered to assist anyone from SSA and put my phone # I apologize. Can you just take off my phone # instead of deleting the entire post? Joe

Can I be in before teh delete ? fing05.gif

Good luck with the plan bro ! To me it sounds like an interresting idea :D

Thanks a bunch Adrian D ~ Very Much Appreciated

This isn't the place to advertise your business without the Site owners approval.

And to the best of my knowledge.. you lack that approval.

I'm diggin' the Focal subs...Good luck with 159.9 + SQ!

This isn't the place to advertise your business without the Site owners approval.

And to the best of my knowledge.. you lack that approval.

We do not have a car stereo business per say. We work non car audio jobs in the day. This is our hobby and we never mentioned charging anyone on this topic. We only offered to help SSA members in our area. If we don't have permission from the site owners to help others then how do we go about getting it. Any help in shaking these HATERS will be much appreciated!!! JoeRod

How is your red S10 Blaza a Mustang?

Remove the question asking if others need help.

It will not let me edit. Can you moderate it too and I'll fix it tomorrow. Thanks M5

It will not let me edit. Can you moderate it too and I'll fix it tomorrow. Thanks M5

Hes not a moderator...

The sentence is removed.

whos not the mod now

whos not the mod now

Can he also moderste that the install from 6-7 years ago was actually from 10 years ago?!?! We were adding it up last night. I think its important to see the quality of work from today and yesteryear and the subtle changes.

SPL & iSQc is where we've been sQpl is where we're headin'

I edited the title for you , I bet Steve Head, Mark Eldridge, and a few others would have VERY valid arguments against your original title. :)

I edited the title for you , I bet Steve Head, Mark Eldridge, and a few others would have VERY valid arguments against your original title. :)

Whether on not Steve Head, Mark Eldridge or the others have any problems it would only be because they do not approve of the judges opinion in naming this vehicle the reigning WORLD CHAMPION

1ST PLACE ISQC WORLD FINALS CHAMPION 2007 and SBN 2008 CHAMPION

The little guys are on top and have done it on a budget. They have come out of nowhere to beat guys who have unlimited resources. Basically what this team accomplished is something that others had previously thought might be impossible.

BTW are you the Ramos that competes with the Scion. As for Mark Eldridge that would be like comparing Denny Hamlin to Richard Petty as in Mark hasn't competed for sometime.

Privateers have done it. Taking the top class beating manufaturer vehicles.

If you want to edit the title back to the way I had it thats cool. I am not going to make up a title for the vehicle it didn't already win and that is what the post heading was. Are you going to Georgis this weekend? I can get you a DEMO if you'd like. The Blue S10 RULES the mobile audio scene.

Edited by 418FIs

You're thinking of a different Ramos :)

It's hard to make direct comparisons between organizations, a little sense of modesty wouldn't hurt anyone I think ;) The SPL guys do enough chest-thumping, wouldn't you say? :P

You're thinking of a different Ramos :)

It's hard to make direct comparisons between organizations, a little sense of modesty wouldn't hurt anyone I think ;) The SPL guys do enough chest-thumping, wouldn't you say? :P

Different Ramos HEARD?

Comparisons between organizations? The blue S10 competes in Iasca and CAN... What organizations do you compete with J ?

A little sense of modesty? Should the vehicle have to be modest too? All I did was offer folks in Tampa a demo in the iSQc champion that has knocked off the big boys consistently for the last two years. The vehicle and installers have done the impossible and now an SSA moderator will not let me head a post with the vehicles rightful title in the heading and instead is going to take it upon himself to rename it a "nice SQ vehicle in Tampa"

SPL guys do enough chest thumping? Yeah Alma was a real Gorillamale-lowland-gorilla_MKN8004.jpg

All I can think is how many times newbies get burned on here (usually by moderators) when there first post is (and I have seen it time and time again) ,"I want my car to be LOUD but still have good sound quality" or when somebody involved with SPL mentions the SQ in there vehicle or mention the letters SQPL in the same breath or even LSQ. I've seen moderators burn all these questions as if they were the Kings of SQ and had the patent to the very letters. I've seen a brand new guy with one post get told by a moderator ,"I am sure your definition of SQ and mine are worlds apart. Don't say SQ just say what your goals are". I have personnaly been told again by a moderator to not put SPL and quality together because it didn't make any sense to him.

I say to him modestly with one single chest pump. I will be more than happy to help you with anything and even get you a demo in the reigning world and SBN iSQc champioinship vehicle. Can you do that for me? Remember I am talking TOP class against manufacturer vehicles and oh yeah doing it with a non manufaturer vehicle. (CHEST THUMP HERE) Respect it...the vehicle and installer has earned it.

Edited by 418FIs

What organizations do you compete with J ?
Irrelevant to the discussion.
I've seen a brand new guy with one post get told by a moderator ,"I am sure your definition of SQ and mine are worlds apart. Don't say SQ just say what your goals are".

Well, if someone listens to 90% Young Jeezy, I would say their idea of SQ is quite different from someone who listens to Coltrane :) That's why "goals" are a lot more concrete and less subjective than terms that may not mean the same thing to different people.

It's good to see what you've done. But honestly...get over yourself. Respect doesn't require a large ego to get it :)

So you built Eddie Dejusus's truck ? :)

ISQC

Eddie DeJesus

Keith Doney

Natan Budiono

John Marsh

Anthony Davis

Wayne Watkins

Carlos Machuca

Rob Baker

Wayne McKenzie

Jan Bennett

Rick Nichols

Larry Stevens

Steven Head

Lee Byerly

Anthony Kern

Rick Sellers

So you built Eddie Dejusus's truck ? :)

Joe Moreira is Eddie's installer. Joe is my roomate and we are working on cars together now.

ISQC

Eddie DeJesus

Keith Doney

Natan Budiono

John Marsh

Anthony Davis

Wayne Watkins

Carlos Machuca

Rob Baker

Wayne McKenzie

Jan Bennett

Rick Nichols

Larry Stevens

Steven Head

Lee Byerly

Anthony Kern

Rick Sellers

See, that's all you had to say. I wouldn't tought MR. DLS's truck as being low budget though ;):)