Aaron Clinton

2004 Competitiors

hey shawn, any hints on what your changing for finals? :huh:

I will still be using the RE MT 18's thats for sure, there isnt a woofer on the market that is louder in my setup and I have tried them all! But that is all I can say about the van until you guys see it at finals. I nned to keep a couple things under wraps until everything is worked out and I see if it works. Thanks. If anyone has any other questions just let me know.

have the ones that are in the pix been re-coned?

Dang, I feel small :unsure: , but anyway.....I'm doing a 15" PBX with a Cadence A7hc; MECA S2.

Top so far this year, at a show, 143 on the TL. At my inlaw's house with the Brahma I did a 145 and some change when MattJ and I got our TL. From then on at every show it did consistant 142's....wtf...p'd me off! With the PBX my best is 143.

Interesting, I thought the PBX would put up a better number

so how did everybody do now that the season is coming to a close?

for me personally, i need to squeeze another solid db out of the cavy before meca finals. it's been a blast though ;)

Dang, I feel small :unsure: , but anyway.....I'm doing a 15" PBX with a Cadence A7hc; MECA S2.

Top so far this year, at a show, 143 on the TL. At my inlaw's house with the Brahma I did a 145 and some change when MattJ and I got our TL. From then on at every show it did consistant 142's....wtf...p'd me off! With the PBX my best is 143.

i am runnin 2 15 pbx in a 9 cube box ported to 50 hz .... in a caravan and hitting 150.9 on the audiocontrol not yet tested on the term lab ...and runnin 2000 rms to them with a memphis mojo 2000d....