Aaron Clinton

2004 Competitiors

hey scott could you give us some info on the

36x36 Parthenon :boink:

I dont know anything about it :denim:

basically its the same as the 24x24 parthenon only with a larger front panel..... If you have never seen the parthenon let me know and i will find you a link. I cant really talk to much about the specific woofer i am getting but it will be different than anything you have ever seen with technology never thought of but will work as its a simple design. the only thing is i need to come up with a surround.

sure hook us up with a linky link :denim:

basically its the same as the 24x24 parthenon only with a larger front panel..... If you have never seen the parthenon let me know and i will find you a link. I cant really talk to much about the specific woofer i am getting but it will be different than anything you have ever seen with technology never thought of but will work as its a simple design. the only thing is i need to come up with a surround.

and a few buckaroos!!!

and a few buckaroos!!!

Thats the nice thing about being sponsered however on this woofer it will still cost me some buckaroo's just not as much

oh my dear lord, I knew what that was but I did not know the name, sorry I forgot :P , but wow, I really want to find out about that monster, it would be awsome to have the first competitior running it be a part of SSA :slayer:

MECA CS5/SR4/DB3, possibly M3/M4..waiting on some rulings

possible CS4 to start the season...not sure if i can get my hands on my second amp before april

SLAP SS1-260

2 - 12H2's

2 - 2500D's

wow...this has sure changed

MECA M1

matt, you still plan on running M1 ;) :boxin:

when all is done, the end result will probably do extremely well in SLAP SS1-260 as well

Db drag- 1987 Astro. No Alternators, 16 MTX 1501's, 4 RE MT 18's, 16 Interstate 8v230's (135lbs ea) 163.0 certified on sensor. SBN Champion

IDBL- Adv 3 1997 Astro ext AWD 4 Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 15's and 16 Visonik 4000d's with 16 Interstate 8v230's. Havent finished this one yet.

Db drag- 1987 Astro. No Alternators, 16 MTX 1501's, 4 RE MT 18's, 16 Interstate 8v230's (135lbs ea) 163.0 certified on sensor. SBN Champion

IDBL- Adv 3 1997 Astro ext AWD 4 Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 15's and 16 Visonik 4000d's with 16 Interstate 8v230's. Havent finished this one yet.

could you post up pix?

I'll email them to you for you to post, only have dial up out here in the country, so it would take forever.

I'll email them to you for you to post, only have dial up out here in the country, so it would take forever.

ok cool I will post them for ya

these are Shawn flemings pix :slayer:

:o

:blink:

:D

I did post some numbers. 3rd in the world certified in SS 3-4 with a 163.0 with this van.

oh this is that van, my bad sweet not to far from first. damn keep it loud u r almost there