Sign in to follow this  
F-150 Murphy

Counter Strike Source

I played 1.6 for a while. To me, it gets boring. Fast.

I've been playing CS since 1.0 was released, which was like when I was in 6th grade. I still play it often and I'm now a sophomore in college. Haha.

1.6 i play it all the time = D well i will now, now that i have power and internet back after almost 2 weeks

When I used to play competitively my team used Ventrilo too. Love the program.

whoever has a mic and would want to talk and bs while playing get vent, and i can give vent info to a server i know.

i played competitively back in the day (beta 6 to 1.3 and a little 1.6), played with WEW pF and Rival. mostly stayed on the west coast though, Rival played @ WCG ny and a couple CPL's but i never went :)

i played competitively back in the day (beta 6 to 1.3 and a little 1.6), played with WEW pF and Rival. mostly stayed on the west coast though, Rival played @ WCG ny and a couple CPL's but i never went :)

I remember WEW and Rival, definitely. pF = ? I played 2 seasons of Cal-M before Cal-P was put in. Finished 2nd in Open in season 7 or 8 too. Wish I could still play competitive, but life has definitely taken priority. (I don't know if you every played with 3D at all, but I play with nutshot here and there still.)

EDIT: I have a Ventrilo server to use if anyone ever wants to play. abxx on steam, just say you're from SSA :D

Edited by abxx

If anyone wants to jump stupid on some source, holla at me, and get a knife to the DoMe PeIcE!! LoL, I use to love that :bigclap:

Because My Heart is Beatin, My Hands are Shakin, Throw a Grenade, It Don't Matter, Becasuse It's Like..............................BOOM HEEEEAAADDD SHOTTTTTT

Edited by JoshM20

started playin this game when i was 14, 15 i played on cal-o team, and 16 played some more cal-o but on a better team. now i dont play it cuz i got wayyyy to addicted, then marks startd falln, social life was almost no existent so had to get rid of it.

started playin this game when i was 14, 15 i played on cal-o team, and 16 played some more cal-o but on a better team. now i dont play it cuz i got wayyyy to addicted, then marks startd falln, social life was almost no existent so had to get rid of it.

LoL I remember when I was maybe 15 or 16 a girl comin to the house and I made her wait outside for like 30 minutes because I was in the middle of a tourney... HaHa she was so pissed, I can still remember it... I still smoothed it out and talked my way outa trouble like always :P

Play competitvely currently in cal... In game name is jager and steam accnt is dickfaceowned. Add me up if you wanna frag some ppl sometime.