gearstix

Dr. Crankenstein

i smell teh fishies

how come your post on CA disappeared? i saw you on there a couple hours ago repping crankenstein and now it's gone which says something

Edited by manbeer

and?

its a speaker and subwoofer review forum...................

Like i said, i do not now nor have i ever worked for any speaker company. I gave my opinion about a brand of subs that i have had nothing but good things to say about. Its that simple, i really dont care what brand you or anyone else buy. :bigclap:

Edited by Hang

I just find it a little curious that you signed up for 2 different audio forums in the past day and on each one, your only post was about dr crankenstein products. no introduction, no other info on yourself but the bare minimum required by the site. it just gives the impression that you are either the same person as before that was banned, or affiliated with the same person.

oh yes, then there is the fact that on CA you list your location as Philadelphia, and here as NJ.

Ok, you got me, i live in 2 states. If you would like some more info, let me know.

Just saying that your posts seem like the previous sales tactics of dr. crankenstein, if you were to read the thread here you would understand...

and?

Like i said, i do not now nor have i ever worked for any speaker company. I gave my opinion about a brand of subs that i have had nothing but good things to say about. Its that simple, i really dont care what brand you or anyone else buy. :bigclap:

I read the thread here and on the other forum, thats why i decided to give my opinion.........

Edited by Hang

and?

I read the thread here and on the other forum, thats why i decided to give my opinion.........

ok, just wanted to make sure you knew what happened as you will likely be greeted with suspicion by others, especially if you don't introduce yourself

hey i got 4 of the new dr crankenstein high voltage 12 inch subs in my 06 grand cherokee.i think they sound pretty damn good.i have them running on 2 hifonics zeus series viii amps and they hit pretty hard.this company is super old school i rem them when i was first getting into car audio.