Sign in to follow this  
snb778

Video of 18" Q in the maxima

Heres the vid.. all specs are in title and description.. lemme know what you think

nice vid! Sounds prety clean from what I can tell. honestly to me it seems as if the bracing behind the rear seats and or the rear deck is blocking alot of energy from coming into the cabin. I dont remember, but do you have a battery next to your amp? when I installed a batt next to mine, it seemed to give me some extra output.

nice vid! Sounds prety clean from what I can tell. honestly to me it seems as if the bracing behind the rear seats and or the rear deck is blocking alot of energy from coming into the cabin. I dont remember, but do you have a battery next to your amp? when I installed a batt next to mine, it seemed to give me some extra output.

see you have 112^2" of port... i dont think i have even close to that much... again, 3 4" aero's 14" long... and you have the same sized box....

what kinda of car do you have? do you have vids? what amp?

bump

Nice choice in sub. :)

I have a hatchback car, so it might be a bit of difference.

Everything in my sig is accurate as we speak. All I have is a cell phone right now, so no vids yet but i'm going to as soon as I can borrow something cuz i really want to post some vids and pics

nice