Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Feedback **Negative**

this is just to talk about bad experiences

>>> NOT to flame people <<< :madsign: ``

Not a memeber, but Ikesound.com is terrible. Scammed me out of $140 and changed their warranty story to save them time and money. Do NOT buy from Ikesound.com. You are gambleing on getting a good product the first time...because if it isnt right the first time it isnt going to get fixed.

bad experience with 2Loud. Offered to buy a sundown motor from him. He asked if I was still interested cause he was hurting for money, so i sent him money. He stopped replying to me after constantly putting me off by claiming a death in his family. Yeah only $35, but still, guess a thief has to start somewhere. Must suck to be a poor budget baller in life. Guy needs to steal the $35 out of his mother's wallet and pay me back.

bad experience with 2Loud. Offered to buy a sundown motor from him. He asked if I was still interested cause he was hurting for money, so i sent him money. He stopped replying to me after constantly putting me off by claiming a death in his family. Yeah only $35, but still, guess a thief has to start somewhere. Must suck to be a poor budget baller in life. Guy needs to steal the $35 out of his mother's wallet and pay me back.

I sold a pair of subs to that guy a while back, he seemed ok and the deal went very smoothly (could be because he was the buyer too though, idk)

Sign in to follow this