the727kid

Tips/Advice/Help?

Hi, I have decided to start working out since I pretty much have a set schedule for work and school and can be consistent on a workout schedule, and I feel more motivated to do so. My main goal is really to put on weight, I'm not worried about being super ripped but just want to get bigger. I am ~145 right now and would like to get up to 165-170 eventually. Can anyone help me with tips or advice? I used to work out in high school but that was a while ago, and I only worked out for speed and strength (football), but don't remember much, but I still know my form will be fine.

:), Don't know whether you have heard of WUMA, but i am a trainee of Muay Thai and i may be able to help with some stuff you can do at home 8]

You after muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility, body composition, Cardio vascular endurance (heart lungs effecientcy

Pez

The lifts that I did for football that put the most mass on were: Squats, Deadlifts, Benchpress, and Powerclean.

Squats, hang cleans, bench press, pullovers, push jerks, shoulder press, old fashioned pull ups and push ups. I was small when I started high school (130) now, for my senior year I'm 195. I haven't gotten much taller either.

get some weight gainer, creatine, multi-vitamin and go heavy!

Start out slow, form is everything. You don't need to load your body up with supplements either. If you want to do supplements I'd suggest starting out with protien shakes.

Squats, hang cleans, bench press, pullovers, push jerks, shoulder press, old fashioned pull ups and push ups. I was small when I started high school (130) now, for my senior year I'm 195. I haven't gotten much taller either.

I was 125 my freshman year at 5'8". Senior football season I was 185 solid at that height. And I agree bodyweight exercises are great!