Sign in to follow this  
Stephan

Best digital volt meter?

There is a bunch on eBay for under $10. They seem very cheap looking and I am not sure where I would go about mounting them. What meters are recommended for update speed, accuracy and still maintain a sleek appearance?

There was one that I saw someone from another forum had... I forget the name.. Viper maybe? It was on eBay and it was really nice. I'll look into it an let you know.

There is a Tsunami Digital Volt Meter that comes with a digital volt meter with 4 fuse check lights to make sure your fuses are working without looking to see if they blew or not.

For 35 dollars, its not bad.

Curt

There is a Tsunami Digital Volt Meter that comes with a digital volt meter with 4 fuse check lights to make sure your fuses are working without looking to see if they blew or not.

For 35 dollars, its not bad.

Curt

Yeaah thats the one I want, I can't seem to find it though, even after you mentioned Tsunami. I visited their website, no luck there either. The chits nice and sleek, and audio store is throwing me a full carPC for $200! Getting rid of the Pioneer AVH4000DVD tomorrow and grabbing that WinBox =]

Edit: found it on ebay and got the model number, now I got some google listings :)

<h1 class="itemTitle">RDS9100 </h1>

Thank you!

Edited by Stephan