bjfish11

8 Cubes @ 34 hz Pair of 15's- Plexi

Love the amps and the PG BC.:)

Thanks to all for the views, inquiries and compliments about my set-up. With me being located in NY, the shipping for this enclosure was almost as much as the box itself. After being quoted ridiculous prices and seeing subpar materials and craftmanship from local shops, I decided to roll the dice and rock with Fishercustoms. I couldn't have beeen happier with my decision. I'm actually looking at another enclosure in the immediate future. I just learned the importance of having tied down tinsel leads on the spiders of subs. My SX's have a slightly annoying tinsel slap at high volumes. I'm looking at Sundown 15 Nightshades.....and they require a significantly smaller box.

Thanks to all for the views, inquiries and compliments about my set-up. With me being located in NY, the shipping for this enclosure was almost as much as the box itself. After being quoted ridiculous prices and seeing subpar materials and craftmanship from local shops, I decided to roll the dice and rock with Fishercustoms. I couldn't have beeen happier with my decision. I'm actually looking at another enclosure in the immediate future. I just learned the importance of having tied down tinsel leads on the spiders of subs. My SX's have a slightly annoying tinsel slap at high volumes. I'm looking at Sundown 15 Nightshades.....and they require a significantly smaller box.

Actually you could get away with the Nighshades in a box that size. I think that they would sound nice and work quite well. I have my Nightshade 12's in a much larger box than reccomended and they friggin pound. The reccomended for the 12's is 1.5 per sub and mine are in 2. Up until recently I had the loudest daily driver with a pair of Nighshade 12's too and was only topped by .5db, and was only due to the guy having 2 more batteries and a ho alt that I don't have.

Where in NY are you at? I'm in CNY, about an hour from 'Cuse.

Actually you could get away with the Nighshades in a box that size. I think that they would sound nice and work quite well. I have my Nightshade 12's in a much larger box than reccomended and they friggin pound. The reccomended for the 12's is 1.5 per sub and mine are in 2. Up until recently I had the loudest daily driver with a pair of Nighshade 12's too and was only topped by .5db, and was only due to the guy having 2 more batteries and a ho alt that I don't have.

Thanks for the input......I was going to throw the Nightshades in this enclosure first before coining up for a new enclosure. The numbers in your sig are very impressive as you're running twelves.

Where in NY are you at? I'm in CNY, about an hour from 'Cuse.

I'm in Brooklyn. Expect the shipping to be parallel to what the enclosure will run you. Old Dominion was the carrier and it arrived without a scratch on the plexi or dings on the enclosure itself.

How much did this box cost in total? i was thinking about the same size.

How much did this box cost in total?