bjfish11

8 Cubes @ 34 hz Pair of 15's- Plexi

We have a big enclosure with a giant flared port. It will house a pair of 15" drivers, and also a couple plexi windows. Here are the build pics so far...

834Hz_15pair_CRX_flare.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick001.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick002.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick003.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick004.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick005.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick006.jpg

AmaanKirkpatrick007.jpg

Exactly as I imagined!!! True story.......I was sold on your skills after viewing the forum and I'm glad I decided to pony up and commit with this enclosure. Subs, amps, & batteries are waiting for this puppy to arrive. I hope this doesn't get banged up while in transit!!

how in the heck do you ship something that big

damn man, you can build. I think that's what my next box in the truck will be looking like. With xCON's or course :)

Looks badass.

What subs are going in it?

RE Audio SX 15's DVC's 2ohm powered by 2 Sundown SAZ-1500d's (1ohm @1500RMS each amp/sub sub 0r strapped for 3000+rms @2ohm).

Looks awesome, and for sure we should have a similar design for the Xcon box for Mark. :) Nice work.

Thanks fellas. Hoping to wrap it up tomorrow.

Thanks man. Now I just need to figure out how to ship it.... :D

Thanks man. Now I just need to figure out how to ship it.... :D

If you can figure out how to ship mine, you should be able to ship that little thing. :lol2:

Thanks again to Chris & BJ for an excellent enclosure design and craftsmanship. The enclosure arrived safe and sound without a single scratch anywhere!!!! Below is a pic of the install as promised. Btw......this things pounds :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: !!!

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0255.jpgIMG_0246.jpg

You know that RE SX is only rated at 1kW rms...so be careful but I'm sure your fine.

Man That is a nice box, I made an attempt at a flared port last week, not quite as good.

Edited by Jason907

all i can say is dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............................

YEAH! that 'hoe is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

chits hella clean! debadged, screens, 15s! daammmmmmnn

comment-friday-damn.jpg

Edited by Jason907

YEAH! that 'hoe is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

chits hella clean! debadged, screens, 15s! daammmmmmnn

comment-friday-damn.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Jason!!!! I matched the gains on both amps to the voltage off my HU so I'm pretty good. I see that you're also running SunDown amps......nothing but pure clean, underrated power. Even though the subs are rated for 1Krms, they're definitely handling the 1600+Rms that the SAZ 1500D's are churning out. It also just happens that the SX's are dentical to the MX's with the only difference being the surrounds and the magnets. The Qs, Ts, & excursion parameters are all the same and since I'm not competing, I didn't feel the need to go all out. If I do happen to get a bit overzealous with the volume, I have a valid excuse to upgrade to some Nightshades!!! More Pics as well...take a look at the voltage on my cap!!

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

those headlights and parking lights look sick

what year is that?!

i'm curious to know the price of this box too. pm me if you do not want to post it here. i'm looking to have a box built by FC but for two 12's. kinda interested in this design.