Sign in to follow this  
manbeer

most members ever online- October 14th, 2008

I don't know if this is some type of repost or even if i put it in the correct area, but i just noticed that yesterday was a record day in terms of visitors here. 257 members viewed the forums, not including all the lurkers (and there are a ton around)

Pretty impressive, looks like you guys have been experiencing a pretty steady growth. Hopefully this trend continues for years to come :rockwoot:

That number is a little off. We just did a major security update, but I think there is still a bug in the software for user totals. We have seen well into 500 a couple of times, but the bug seems to reset the counter everyday. We hope that if the bug was not worked out in this update it will be in the major update coming next year.

That number is a little off. We just did a major security update, but I think there is still a bug in the software for user totals. We have seen well into 500 a couple of times, but the bug seems to reset the counter everyday. We hope that if the bug was not worked out in this update it will be in the major update coming next year.

this past march there was will over 800+ on the board. (members + visitors) The stats program has been reset so many times, it doesn't reflect that though.

I'm sure we'll see an increase in traffic around this time of year due to the weather largely. This is busy time for the forum, fall, through spring. Summers are allways down time for online forums.

i fail then, lol

No worries, it is just a little bugaboo. We really try to keep up on every detail here, more then any other audio forum I am a part of. The security update was a must. We had 40-60 members a day, and I had to sift through each one, then ban and IP ban all the spammers, and delete the topics and the posts etc. So when we do the major update, it will be a serious over haul and some nice upgrades and features. Plus Mark is always adding tweaks and add ons to the forum, like the chat room / recent posts at the top and so on. :)