artisticminds1989

I NEED HELP QUICK???...

I HAVE RECENTLY ORDERED 4 15" FI AUDIO BTL SUBS FULLY LOADED...

IM TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHAT KIND OF AMPS AND BATTERIES AND ALTERNATORS TO GET TO POWER THESE???...

AND WHAT SHOULD I TUNE MY BOX TO???...

THESE ARENT GONNA BE FOR DAILY USE...THERE GOIN IN MY OLD SCHOOL...JUST USIN THEM TO SHOW OFF FOR THE FEMALES...AND SHUT DOWN THESE OTHER STEREOS...

I HAVE A 1989 CAPRICE CLASSIC...

I dont understand? How are they not gonna be for daily use but for showing off? So basically your gonna have a badass system and just keep it in your garage? Then when you hear someone elses your gonna go home get your system car and shut them down?

Stop yelling and use words and sentences.

ok, I have the paperclip and chewing gum where is the problem?

Room, who said he was putting it in a box just have to cut some holes in the roof of the car. Needs to impress those ladies.

BOOMBA

Edited by patented17

You bought four subwoofers without figuring out whether you could fit them or support the amplifiers they would need with electricity?

Smart move essay.

im not buyin it.....

he will have space if he walls it.

Well, going by his typing and sentence structure. I doubt he will do a wall.

wow this thread is disrespectful

dont think one person answered his question

Alright well your gonna need 4 Sundown 3000ds the biggest alt you can get and about 12 kinetik 2400s. Question answered :D And since there not gonna be used daily I would tune the box in the 60's.

Edited by SEC

THANX SEC...

AND TO ALL U OTHER PEOPLE OF COURSE I KNOW THEY WILL WILL FIT...

IM NOT A COMPLETE DUMBASS...

ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS A BOX CAPRICE WIT FOUR 15"S...THERE JUST NOT THIS KIND...

AND NO THERE NOT FOR DAILY USE THERE GOIN IN MY OLD SCHOOL/DONK...

IF YALL EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS...

ITS A CAR U DRIVE RARELY TO SPECIAL EVENTS TO SHOW OFF AND STUNT ON PEOPLE...

BUT U PROBALY WOULDNT UNDERSTAND...

4 15s and 4 btls 15s are way diffrent... are your friends 4 15's ported??? im sorry ported correctly

ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS A BOX CAPRICE WIT FOUR 15"S...THERE JUST NOT THIS KIND...

Not all subwoofers of the same size take the same enclosure volume :)

It's a lot easier to read when the caps lock is turned off, too...thanks.

IM NOT A COMPLETE DUMBASS...

ITS A CAR U DRIVE

AND TO ALL U OTHER PEOPLE

THERE JUST NOT THIS KIND

SHOW OFF AND STUNT ON PEOPLE

Well, maybe not completely.....

Edited by 95Honda

Man, i'm new to this forum, but I cannot believe how disrespectful some people are.

Call me a liberal, but how about we try to point him in the correct direction, instead of bashing him for his posts.

Bruh, i know exactly what you mean by your oldschool - and yeah, its your baby, and its something u don't drive every day. I feel u.

Since those BTLs require a lot of air space, most likely you're going to have to wall them.

Now, what does that mean to you?

- it means you're going to have to kick your boi out the car to make room for one female lol

Ay, send me a pm and do some researching on here - i'll try to get your questions answered to the best of my ability; however, I am in no way-shape-or form an expert. Thats why I want you to read some previous posts to find your answers.

I think you said you have an 89 caprice right?

They have tons of room, and it is possible you won't have to wall. I'm sure it'll be great at the end.

Did you get the dual 1 or dual 2 ohm versions? This will help in picking out an amp. Must know the ohms first.

I had a bubble once, but I quickly sold it to get my expedition so I can put an 18 or 2 in the rear.

Good luck.

i've a seen lot of Donks and most run 6 12's or 4 15's sealed. And if his buddy is the same as most its four CVR's, TYPE-R's, or PYLE's. With a car like that i'd go two 15's two saz3000 and call it a day.

Edited by 94sundace

i've a seen lot of Donks and most run 6 12's or 4 15's sealed. And if his buddy is the same as most its four CVR's, TYPE-R's, or PYLE's. With a car like that i'd go two 15's two saz3000 and call it a day.

I agree. 4 15"s are unecessary to beat the competition.

I'll tell you something else, and its just being honest.

If you get 2 good quality 15''s, build the enclosure properly - and have an overall better setup, I bet you will beat his 4 15s....and you'll be able to save room up front.

Unless you want something mainly for show - then that'll be something different.

DB-R sells the SAZ3000D for fairly cheap. I'm going to purchase mine from them.

all i have to say bout this thread...constructive criticism is a good thing,maybe before buying everything ,*a plan would be nice,some research..u know,for all you know 2 15's may have suited your application and get louder than four..who knows a well planned person..may *stunt* you out with a couple 12 \'s or 10's knowing that they perform better in smaller enclosures rather than choking the btl's..

i know a DONK is not no 89 caprice classic its a 71-76 caprice or impala

oh my... ANOTHER person who KNOWS what a donk it.....

everyone THINKS THEY know what a donk is.

whats funny is... its allways the people who dont have one :D

i know a DONK is not no 89 caprice classic its a 71-76 caprice or impala

Wait Im confused so a donk is an 89. That is a double negative so it cancels it out right.

Man, i'm new to this forum, but I cannot believe how disrespectful some people are.

Call me a liberal, but how about we try to point him in the correct direction, instead of bashing him for his posts.

I think most of the disrespect was in the fashion the OP was written....