mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the funny thing is that my parants have a crap load of fireworks at their house but I have none....I guess their more "hip" than me.

I have no fireworks.

or friends

I love my Snap-On man. He gave me some free stuff today! That is so out of the ordinary. He's such a bastard most of the time and won't even give me any deals. I have a huge printout of their catalog from the net so I can cross-reference prices and he always tries to screw me.

Dont fry tires, it's not good for your health. Try to bake them instead.

MotherEffer! I get on Termpro and some guy has my avatar image. I know damn well I am the only person with that. That kinda ticks me off.

Women are the biggest hypocrites ever ... If I go out with my friends, I have to tell my GF what I'm doing, who I'll be with, what time I'm going to be home, etc. and, if anything is different about what I told her I was doing, I'm "a lying sack of chit who doesn't care about [her] feelings" ...

Today, and many other times, she just didn't come home from work. She got off at 3:30 and I just phoned now at 5:30 to see if she was still there and they said, "she left a long time ago." Thanks for letting me know you were going out and remember that we made plans ... So, it's Hallowe'en, we've already missed plans with my friends because they left at 5, and I still have no idea where she is ... And, if/when she comes home, she's going to expect me not to be mad !

/rant

To sum up:

1) GF didn't come home from work or let me know anything

2) My friends left without us because they didn't want to wait

3) GF still isn't home

4) I'm home alone on Hallowe'en

5) I hate people

Women are the biggest hypocrites ever ...  If I go out with my friends, I have to tell my GF what I'm doing, who I'll be with, what time I'm going to be home, etc. and, if anything is different about what I told her I was doing, I'm "a lying sack of chit who doesn't care about [her] feelings" ...

Today, and many other times, she just didn't come home from work.  She got off at 3:30 and I just phoned now at 5:30 to see if she was still there and they said, "she left a long time ago."  Thanks for letting me know you were going out and remember that we made plans ...  So, it's Hallowe'en, we've already missed plans with my friends because they left at 5, and I still have no idea where she is ...  And, if/when she comes home, she's going to expect me not to be mad !

/rant

To sum up:

1)  GF didn't come home from work or let me know anything

2)  My friends left without us because they didn't want to wait

3)  GF still isn't home

4)  I'm home alone on Hallowe'en

5)  I hate people

$hit like that doesn't happen to me. I just lay down the line with my women. So far it's worked. If I get any BS, I just find another. It's gotta be 50/50 for me, or nothing at all. Stand your ground from the get-go and NEVER back down. It's the only way they'll learn.

I just lay down the line with my women.

I told my female dog to go upstairs and hand out candy while I dick around in the basement.

That's the way to do it.

Or you could be all 'hearty'/nice and help her give out candy, but that's for people who are dating or couples who just got married. chit, that's terrible.

I'll let female dog deal with the kids who don't say thank you, the kids who are far too old to be getting candy, and the rest of the bullchit that goes on with haloweegay.

6:20, still no word ...

Well, my GF has been with me through thick and thin and I wouldn't just dump her over something like this, even if it does really upset me ...

I just don't understand why she does this ...

Right now I'm in state 4 of waiting for a loved one ...

1) Assurance - "She's just working late; she'll be home soon."

2) Annoyance/Confusion - "What the hell is taking her so long ?"

3) Anger - "Okay, it's been 2 hours now. This is pucking BS."

4) Depression/Guilt - "Did I do something ?"

5) Worry - "What if something happened to her ?"

I'm such a female dog :P

I know your situation, but the point I was trying to convey is you should not put up with it atall. If you can't pull this $hit, she can't either. And if you don't do anything about it, it will continue.

When I start dating a chick, I just lay everything out there. If she does something I don't like, she knows about it right then and there. If it continues, I just don't put up with it. Likewise for her. I WANT to know when I do something wrong or piss her off.

My current girlfriend is much like me and so far (1.5 years) it's worked out great.

I would say don't go overboard tonight, but bring up the differences later. If you don't it will go further down that road.

Makes me think of a joke. Hard to tell on the net, so here goes:

How do you make a really bad date turn into a good date?

Oh, just to put some space in this isn't the punchline keep going

man that sucks about the cat, if it was my dog, i'd be hunting bastards down.

As far as the gf chit, i wouldn't stand for it nor would i be calm about it. I would have been calm if she was 30min late, i'd be pissed as hell if it was 3 hours though

8:35, still nothing after over 5 hours since she got off work ...

Phoned all her friends and relatives, they don't know where she is ... Cops/Hospital can't say anything ...

Blah ...

This isn't cool ...

Wow, have the past 4 hours been frustrating. I am putting a fresh HD in my pc and reinstalling Microsuck Wincrap XP. My hardware is newer than the CD(thank D**l for including it with my laptop), which caused it to not work. I finally had to completely dumb down everything in my frickin' bios to get it to load. Complete waste of 4 hours, but learning process. Superhyped bios settings don't mix with XP. Booo!

Its face was burned and it was bleeding from the mouth and nose ...  I don't think it died right away since it was in its cat house when I found it ...  We're 4 stories up, so I'm not sure if it was intentional or not ...  the cat likes to sleep on the balcony railing, which is probably where she got hit; that's the only place where she'd be exposed ...

What if your cat got hit by a meteor? That would be freakin crazy!

That is why all the cats my family has ever had have been strictly indoor pets. You prevent the problem many cats cause to local wildlife and you save yourself from the sorrow of losing a pet too early.

My friend has two cats that are both indoor/outdoor and one day one never came home..... that would make me sad :(

Is halloween a pagan holiday? Anyone know the history behind it? Not really in the mood for looking it up, studying has gotten the best of me.

Hope everything is ok, James.

Found her walking on the street at 9:15 ... She's sleeping now ... All she's said is she doesn't want to talk to me :(

I don't know what I did ... :'(