mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

just got off the phone with my gf, she knows a little about car audio, not much, only what i've been able to teach her between her ADD spouts. At work today (hospital) she says one of the clerks or something was flirting with another registration chick and was bragging about his "system". My gf is as mean as me so she steps in and says oh..what do you have? he's amazed she asks and adores the attentino so answers "i've got the whole system done with the same brand, xpolds, they'll shake you"

my gf replies with "really? my bf knows a little about audio stuff, he always said sony was basically crap"

"i don't have sony, they're XPLODS" -LOL

"Who do you think makes xplods??????? Have you ever heard of any companies like JL?" she knew better than to even begin to ask about the lesser known brands, but yet he replies with no, he only runs the TOP OF THE LINE

"how many watts are you running to them?"

"3000"

"no you're not" at this point mocking him in front of the girl he was trying to impress

from here it goes on to him arguing with her and her eventually saying yea i bet you do

i told her to ask him next time how much amperage he's running, just want to see what crazy number he pulls out of his arse.

Edited by vladd

Getting shown up by a girl about car audio...sad.

If people ask me how many watts im running i'll tell them

45W to each speaker and 200 to the sub, thats what the manual says ;)

I get really irked when my friends or any other car audio n00bs think the sole purpose of a system in a car is to have completely overpowering bass that shakes cars from blocks away.

Sometimes you just want a wall of 15's to shut people up.

I want 2 cars, an SPL car and an SQ car. But alas, "the man" has kept me from succeeding. My last resort...the lotto.

if you're shooting for the lotto its a good thing you're in socal, cause VA's mine.

and my system has overpower bass but only when i turn it up, i think i'll have to let him get in and shake his brain a little. I just need some friggin midbass.

I want 2 cars, an SPL car and an SQ car. But alas, "the man" has kept me from succeeding. My last resort...the lotto.

The SPL car needs to be stealth.

Not the cleanest nicest ever. Also needs a switch.....

Normal driving is just teh components and a 8" sub sealed off a crap amp

When you want to pound the crap outta someones ear drums its 4 15's with 2000W to each of them.

i want my old daytona back and stick 4 15s in the back, fire them straight up and give as much wattage as possible, everyone always said they were great for audio setups but i owned it when i was poor as balls (now i'm just poor). I still "own" it but it is sitting and rotting, what a shame

how'd you know i didn't shower today?

so i should skip your house?

yes, i do believe we are going to go trick or treating tomorrow night :)

I'd drop a pair of scissors and a couple Oxo cubes in your bag.

If someone I knew showed up that was older I'd give them a ton of candy ... if I don't know you are you're like 18 ... GTFO.

as it turns out, we didnt go trick or treating

by the time we got ready, it was way too late

so we went down to campus and laughed at drunken idiots

and got steak N shake

So I usually dick around and kick tennis balls into my brother's room for fun and knock chit over. Today I was walking around in my boxers cuz I needed to change clothes, I bend down to pick up my books, and he throws the tennis ball and nails me in the backside of the nads. Now if anyone has ever been nailed in the balls before, they know that the backside is the worst. I fall to the ground screaming in pain for like 5 minutes straight, while my dad walks by and tells me to shut up lol. Then my bro comes back after the 5 minutes, and starts kicking me and says "it's not nap time." Then he starts trying to give me deadlegs.

It's been about 20 minutes now, I still have that intestinal pain u get from getting hit in the balls, and feel like pooping. Needless to say, I will continue kicking tennis balls into his room lol. He's lucky I'm not a hostile person.

:lol2::lol::lol2::lol::lol2:

So I usually dick around and kick tennis balls into my brother's room for fun and knock chit over. Today I was walking around in my boxers cuz I needed to change clothes, I bend down to pick up my books, and he throws the tennis ball and nails me in the backside of the nads. Now if anyone has ever been nailed in the balls before, they know that the backside is the worst. I fall to the ground screaming in pain for like 5 minutes straight, while my dad walks by and tells me to shut up lol. Then my bro comes back after the 5 minutes, and starts kicking me and says "it's not nap time." Then he starts trying to give me deadlegs.

It's been about 20 minutes now, I still have that intestinal pain u get from getting hit in the balls, and feel like pooping. Needless to say, I will continue kicking tennis balls into his room lol. He's lucky I'm not a hostile person.

:lol2::lol::lol2::lol::lol2:

Might to go the ASU vs. UCLA game in 2 weeks (sorry Tom, but you guys probably wont win :P), stop by Elias' on Veteran's day and the day after the UCLA game. Should be an awesome weekend if I can get mine and Elias' schedule to work out.

eh, i dont care, im not a football or ASU fan

I have an annoying neighbour that could use a whoopin

He thinks he is all " hardcore". Tom, Mike,Dennis can all vouche for me

The 3 of you would make mince meat outa him

heheh he's funny

Chemistry is the lamest branch of science IMO. Physics seems to be my favorite so far, or maybe it's just cuz it's the class I've done best in.

physics = teh win

chem = teh suck

chit, im up late and i still have to do english and study for calc

looks like im not going to chem tomorrow

not that i was planning to anyway lol

in 2 hours i will have been up for 24 hours(7am). on top of that i have class tomorrow until about 7pm and then have to meet some people about a possible living situation

in 2 hours i will have been up for 24 hours(7am). on top of that i have class tomorrow until about 7pm and then have to meet some people about a possible living situation

suckyness

yea what i wouldn't do for about 6 beers and 15 hours of sleep

yea what i wouldn't do for about 6 beers and 15 hours of sleep

Or 15 beers real fast and 6 hours of passed outedness

Morning...