mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

puck...i overslept for class. I was supposed to turn in homework too, which I worked hard on. Ha, I said hard on. Screw it, I'm just not gonna go to any of my classes then. Lame.

I take the day off and no one is here to talk to me!

haha! you're only a member, not an SSA regular. I pwn j00 noobtastic, bombastic, fantastic, molasses.

Mike1 is gonna make me some etched plexi for my amprack!

I <3 Mike1.

Who's gonna see Jarhead this week? Looks like a sweet movie from the previews.

I am a member of the group members.

sort of like saying

I am a dick of the group dicks.

Some day I might be a regular, but being that I have only been really into car audio two months things are just starting to happen.

Jus tgo to the professors office and turn it in. If he says no, stab him in the eye with a pen.

You left off the "is" from the end of your sentence. Hopefully, the prof is actually a her though.

You've only been into audio for 2 months and know enough to buy that quality of equipment in your sig? I wish I would have known about all the good brands when I started.

Do notice the word REALLY in front of into. I tend to do a lot of research before I buy things these days.

My previous install included the amps that I have now and 2 JLW04 and Infinity components. It never impressed me so I started looking right at the beginning of September when I bought my M5,

Oh and way back in the day I had 3 JL 1500GTi's in my 68 Ford with a bunch of Rockford Amps. It pretty much shook the piss out of the car, I won't say it sounded great but it did bump.

Thanks for the compliment Dennis.

You've only been into audio for 2 months and know enough to buy that quality of equipment in your sig? I wish I would have known about all the good brands when I started.

You guys helped a lot! Everything that I know is from here, DIYMA, & ECA. Spent some time getting frustrated at CA and of course read a bit with no posts a SI.net

Really started here though as originally I was going to use my infinities and just get a new sub that fit in a smaller box. Then I went overboard!!! :wub:

Do notice the word REALLY in front of into.  I tend to do a lot of research before I buy things these days.

I know how that goes. There's pretty much a forum on almost anything nowadays, which is nice cuz I can research anything I want to buy. It's almost dumb not to research with all the information out there.

Who wants to give me some 2mm apex seals and some o-rings for my FC? I'll trade you for one slightly used Kokanee shirt that came with my beer.

Ordered my vinyl and plexi and more 4gauge. This chit better come out good.