mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

aha. thought maybe some analogy for a mod

aha.  thought maybe some analogy for a mod

hehe no, just a pretty color

Question:

If I get no dimming, should I still upgrade the big 3?

Question:

If I get no dimming, should I still upgrade the big 3?

yes....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P.

and i let out some frustrations at the gym.....doing "snap" (as the trainer calls it) flat bench press with a 4" board on my chest. 10 sets of 5..mixed with "snap" military presses, 10 sets of 5 and lastly several sets of dumbbell workouts...

but i still have the urge/need to bash someone in the mouth....

otherwise...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

man what a day, here at the frickin math empo doing work cause i don't wanna go home and deal with my cousin (my roommate 50years old, hot mess)

The lights keep dimming here and if they go out i'm screwed and will have to go waste time at B&N or something.

I need another place to live, i'm so fed up with the cousin, called some people today, but they were foreign and couldn't understand them. I'm not racist or anything but if i live with someone i'd like to avoid that language barrier thing...unless they're female, then bring on the language barrier.

ok i think that was a good enough rant...don't have to work till 4 or 5 tomorrow, don't really have anything to do so i get to sleep tonight.

and the big one I got my rear door panels apart, i'm going to cover the cloth part with black vinyl, the back deck is going to be covered in black vinyl too. I'm hoping it'll look good. I will do the front doors this weekend as well.

:peepwall::woot::woot:

That rant sucked. You gotta make it longer and throw in cuss words :P

also i was looking at some 6.5 kickers and i like the way the grills are, i think i might try to reproduce it with some creativity using a metal rod and a blow torch:)

maybe you all know what i'm talking about, its almost girly i think, three way metal star. I'm thinking do two of them per sub, one bending opposite the other, and then have them powdercoated with something close to black chrome, but since i've never done any metal work i'm sure it'll never happen

You need a place to live? I have an extra bedroom I'm not using...hmm...but will giving up the chance to be alone be worth the extra rent...I'd have to think about it :)

Maybe next semester, though.

That rant sucked. You gotta make it longer and throw in cuss words :P

the problem is i cant get angry therefore shouldn't cuss. I'm a very quiet person, mostly cause i'm an arseho and don't need more trouble than i have. Perhaps a napoleon complex (i'm 5'6"). But the cousin is a total ass and has no respect for me, treats me like i don't live there. We have 3 full bathrooms, and one is mine, one is his and his wife's and one is for the kids, and every time they get sick, they use my bathroom and don't clean anything up, and i'm talking nasty sick. They also eat my food and when i told them to buy more they agreed to but told me i should keep my groc in my fridge upstairs (you know the tiny door style) or in the spare fridge in the garage (ok, thats reasonable, i'll sit in the back of the bus) and take my dry foods to my room. I pay rent, i should get my own frickin cabinet. Furthermore he makes 96k/year but still has to borrow money off me about once every two weeks ($20, for gas). They can't handle their bills, they're in debt over their heads, and they went so far as to ask me to get a Lowe's card and put a washer and dryer on it for them and they'd pay the bill. I personally think they are both on pills like crazy but thats just an opinion and i could be wrong (HAHAHA).

he's got up at 9am on a day i needed to sleep in (late shift at work, inventory) so i could take him to the hospital cause he was sick, we were there till 3:30 cause he kept having more pain and they kept giving him more meds (insert tom green from freddy got fingered"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"). And then the next morning he woke me up at 6am so i could move my car so his wife could park 5ft closer to the door. I've had to park where she would have had to parked about half a dozen times and never said chit. I just ignored him though and went back to sleep. The worst part is i have told them both where my spare is and they could have just gotten it, thats why i left it with them! She is a hypochondriac like crazy. I'll give ya a rundown of whats wrong her, these aren't separate incidences, this is alllll the time, about 2 days ago i was cooking and she came in the kitchen and ketp talking about her back burning...allow me to quote

"shewwwwww my back hurts......its burning......i don't know whats wrong"

i didn't even look at her, she wants everyone to pity her!!!!

bone disease which leads to the osteoperosis or whatever

jaw problems

nerve problems in her face from jaw surgeries

allergies like crazy (we can't have the windows open, she gets sick)

her stomach hurts

her back hurts

her eyes hurt

Headaches and i'm sure i've missed other things as well, and if you're around her for 5min she'll start whining and hope you'll feel bad for her :nopity::nopity:

on top of all this my cousin's sister (hey hey she's my cousin too) said that the wife even complained to her, why is this special? the cousin's sister has parkinson's, an honest to god problem and the wife needs pity even from her!

i have gotten notes nearly every morning when i wake up. ...ranging from don't turn the outside lights off (always have a negative tone, and i don't touch the ouside lights), to don't start the dishwasher and even explaining that he has to leave. I was told that i shouldn't shower with my gf when she's there, the kids ask questions. I PAY RENT, if i want we'll have loud anal sex in there while screaming the good word

and the kids, oh the kids. there's two, one only there on the weekends. I'd be hard pressed to choose which is more spoiled, i think they should just share 1st place. One is his, (the weekend warrior) and one is his wife's (both from another marriage) and his is awful, she pics on the other one constantly which is half her age. When i first moved in i was trying to make nice and play with them and she got the idea to throw a rock at me...apparently nobody ever got stern with her, cause i told her if she hit me with a rock i'd hit her back, i wasn't her father and i took a rock, threw it to demonstrate...she cried, i laughed (the girl is like 12, not young enough to justify the actions). Note she wasn't throwing the rock in a tantrum either, she just knew she could get by with it...well with her parents. The other girl gets whatever she wants when she wants it. The mom says no then the girl says yes and cries till they allllll feel sorry for her. and i have to hear it. every night at about 11 i get to hear the whining of her going to bed, she's like 6 or 7, she should be in bed by 9.

Lets not forget that the little girl is actually not the wife's daughter, its her granddaughter. Apparently she couldn't raise the first one good enough to raise her own, so she's getting another try. And yes i think the kid is a bastard. The mom is preg again too...bastardx2.

How about that wife...lets talk about how i come back one weekend from a visit home and her car's gone, which is strange cause she doesn't work (she's disabled, you probably guessed). He finds out she's not paying any of the bills that he's giving her money to pay, thats two new car payments, power bill cell phones, land line and i think the cable too. Hadn't paid for two months, you do the math, thats a lot of money to go missing. And yes they borrowed money off me during this time, strange strange strange. anyway, he confronts her and she leaves....suspiciouis anyone? He tells me about it and says he also found some of his medicine gone...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.(lets also add that this is when i had to take him to the doctor...you all are smart, figure it out,....pity drugs?)

He left her a letter apologizing for being angry with her and talking about how much he loved her missed her. It had been like 4 days....blah. I would be telling the ugly runt to get my money or ...well n/m

hows that for a rant?

You need a place to live? I have an extra bedroom I'm not using...hmm...but will giving up the chance to be alone be worth the extra rent...I'd have to think about it :)

no i won't be here past this spring(when i ...don't graduate, lol), and i need a place to live NOW, i'd move out now if i could find a place. I've been avoiding giving him rent just in case i find another place.

I pay him $280 flat rate, if you're looking let me know, unlike him i'd actually pay you on time too....at thsi point i do everything i can to get a new note waiting for me on the stairs :-D

Looks like gas is going down in price

I saw it for $2.61, which is friggin cheap considering other stations on the other side of town sell it for $2.79

oh yea....i got 5hrs of sleep this morning, and i think i did ok on my sex test(though i did take a long time har har)

i think 2.15 is the cheapest here, i have to fill up as soon as i leave the empo...so i can waste anoher 5min and maybe avoid the cousin

Who's gonna see Jarhead this week? Looks like a sweet movie from the previews.

looks coo

Knowing me i probably wont see it even though i want to