mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I guess I am more pissed at Manny 3.5max6spd

Work is calling :(

indeed..just intsalled my neighbors gfs HU and apparently she didnt have the money to pay me on her so she left to go get it...if she does not return i may have to roll some heads

:hay: dennis!

Hey Penny, haven't talked to you in a while.

yeah 2 jobs + no internet will leave you dennispless

but I have my Penny :) So I don't care about the jobs and ghetto-ness of life ATM. You can't put a price on puppy love

Sometimes doggie company is better than human.

ALWAYS doggie company is better than human.

:domoslay:

Sometimes doggie company is better than human.

I'd rather spend time with my dogs than a lot of the humans I know...

FOr the record, The Davinci Code is a great read.

It's an enjoyable story...what I find funny are all the people that think that it's an accurate historical novel of some kind... :wacky:

It may just verywell be. . . . . .

Mini poll--

All new:

Alpine CDA-9853 for $269 shipped

Premier 880prs for $330 shipped

Eclipse CD5000 for $360 shipped

I like the Alpine because of the price and infinitely variable crossovers.  The Eclipse because its an Eclipse, but I assume it has the same x-over problems the 880 has in only having quantized frequencies.  And the 880 for its balance of the above.

Does the alpine have bandpassable mids?

Im really liking the new powerbass amps.

They are super clean and really cheap.

http://www.powerbassusa.com/products/ampli...a_class_ab.html

I wouldnt mind an ASA700.5

http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/manufac...ifiers/prod.asp

very sexah, but your 2nd link didn't work for me...

maybe I'll go that route instead of the alpine pdx, the review said it lacked low end control because of the whole class D tech. damping was quite terrible IIRC

Just shows the prices of the amps ( way cheap)

Mini poll--

All new:

Alpine CDA-9853 for $269 shipped

Premier 880prs for $330 shipped

Eclipse CD5000 for $360 shipped

I like the Alpine because of the price and infinitely variable crossovers.  The Eclipse because its an Eclipse, but I assume it has the same x-over problems the 880 has in only having quantized frequencies.  And the 880 for its balance of the above.

Infinitely variable= slopes ?

Id get the 880, matches the truck gauges when in the wit e mode

Sean cant make it :(

Stupid so cal traffic.

It was ridiculous. Sorry :( Friggin' meeting was supposed to be done at 3 so others could make the airport, instead it finished at almost 7. Being 70+ miles away in LA traffic and the day a semi decided to tip over it ruined the option of a visit. Oh just got up, sleeping for 3 hours on a plane I wouldn't call a nights sleep.

It happens.

Brandon wasnt there so there was nothing to mess around with.

I do hate it when things end like 4 hours after they are supposed to

FOr the record, The Davinci Code is a great read.

It's an enjoyable story...what I find funny are all the people that think that it's an accurate historical novel of some kind... :wacky:

It may just verywell be. . . . . .

Could be, but then again, I think a lot of organized religion is fiction anyway :) Just adaptations and reworkings of actual events...

http://cgi.ebay.com/CD-Player_W0QQitemZ170...1QQcmdZViewItem

Q: hey, just wondering if you have proof of the 200+dB, thankyou. what meter was this done on? a Termlab, or an Audio Control? do you have photos/screenshots of this score? thankyou again.

Jun-30-06

A: Thanks for asking nicely, first of all. There have been a lot of questions in the last few hours. I can't change it this close to the end of the auction. When I hit 200db, actually 193db, there was a lot more to the system. I'm parting it. I don't think I would get many bids on a $15,000 stereo for a car. This is just the center of the system. There were 5 more 500w amps, solid gold cables, 12 6x9 Polk Audio dash speakers, three more 12in subs, 4 14in subs, MTX45 Mass crosovers, and an in line sub control. The Thunder performance sheet was tested with an in line audio fold. I have a sheet to prove the 193db. I also have a sheet for the three pieces you see. The three pieces together are 100db. That is tested and proved to sustain on a stock alternator and one battery. When I hit 193db, I had 3 batteries in line and an oversized alternator. The add is totaly correct. I just should have said this was part of the system. It will still set off car alarms and shatter windows. There is more than enough power for a car. Unless you are going to compete. The origional system was created by Custom Audio Sounds as an advertisement. I know the owner. He gave me below wholesale prices and installed it for free. And for all of the know it alls, the world record holder is Joe Tanner from Maddison Wisconsin. He hit 231db on May 13, 2006. Look on the MTX web site. Click on contests. And it will show you the guys '68 GTO Ram Air II with no back seat. It is full of the same equipment I'm sellling. The pieces are all the top of the line.

:wtf:

:liar: