mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mini poll--

All new:

Alpine CDA-9853 for $269 shipped

Premier 880prs for $330 shipped

Eclipse CD5000 for $360 shipped

I like the Alpine because of the price and infinitely variable crossovers.  The Eclipse because its an Eclipse, but I assume it has the same x-over problems the 880 has in only having quantized frequencies.  And the 880 for its balance of the above.

Infinitely variable= slopes ?

Id get the 880, matches the truck gauges when in the wit e mode

From the specs it looks like you can choose ANY crossover point and one of four slopes.

stop talking about speakers and stuff and let's talk food or lesbians m5.sheesh

NP-Jump Jive and Wail - mall radio

I'm playing john mellencamp as loud as these dell speakers will go

Wasn't talking about speakers, head units.

Yeah yeah. enough car crap

how are you?

Left my boat and truck at a friends last night, a buddy of mine is about to give me a ride back to get it. While there we need to fire up the smoker as we are going to do up some ribs and some other schtuff.

How about yourself.

sleepy but cheery.

:woot:

Gotta run get the truck, be back later.

I dont get this...

TC3000 wired in parallel= .7ohms

TC3000 wires in series= 6ohms

Coils are 1.5ohms each

Yet when I plug it into the calculator it supposed to be .375 for parallel

Keep in mind this is a NOMINAL measurement. The actual DC resistance can vary quite a bit. Being new, or not yet fully broken in can also cause the coil to not be fully at rest in the gap. This will read differently obviously. When I first got my Mag, it read 7.3 in series and 1.8 in paralell. Thought somehow I got dual 4 ohm coils, but after a little playtime, it settled down to 4.5 in series and .8 in parallel.

morning. have to help a cousin move today. blah.

I detest moving as much as I do deadening.

Uhhhh ...

Happy Canada Day ... Scott and James, I guess. :canflag1:

Waste of a day.

At least GST gets rolled back from 7% to 6%. Meaningless, as we'll just get drilled somewhere else and wind up paying it anyway.

Just like Canadians being all high and mighty about having free health care, and knocking the US because they don't. Well guess what, it works out better if you live in the US and have a good job with health coverage ... because our taxes are higher, likely much higher (enough to not make up the difference).

But yeah, 99.3% ... hell, 99.8% of people are fucking retarded and don't think, let alone realize the obvious or even have the brain power to run through a thinking process to try and comprehend something.

As you can tell, I really don't like many people. Shit, I haven't met any of you, but I could already say that a whole bunch of you are welcome in my home any time.

So many stupid people out there. I should get a shirt made that says "I hate stupid people."

There are some of those shirts on ebay ;)

Uhhhh ...

Happy Canada Day ... Scott and James, I guess. :canflag1:

Waste of a day.

At least GST gets rolled back from 7% to 6%.  Meaningless, as we'll just get drilled somewhere else and wind up paying it anyway.

Just like Canadians being all high and mighty about having free health care, and knocking the US because they don't.  Well guess what, it works out better if you live in the US and have a good job with health coverage ... because our taxes are higher, likely much higher (enough to not make up the difference).

But yeah, 99.3% ... hell, 99.8% of people are pucking retarded and don't think, let alone realize the obvious or even have the brain power to run through a thinking process to try and comprehend something.

I agree, people are stupid. I work parking when I'm at school for events at the stadium, you don't realize how many fricking idiots there are driving till you have them slow down and come in the gates to pay money. Drive on the right side of the road? Hellllllll no, they wanna exit on the left, drive on the left, and have their head up their arse when they come in the dang gate. And then some are just arseholes to boot.

Big, noisy, unmuffled 6-71 Detroit FTMFW!!

Has anyone dealt with http://mmxpress.com/ before? I'm wanting to order a set of Crystal coaxials from 'em, but was wondering if anyone else had experiences ordering...

Uhhhh ... hell, 99.8% of people are pucking retarded and don't think, let alone realize the obvious or even have the brain power to run through a thinking process to try and comprehend something.

I don't think 99.8% is a large enough percentage.

I am glad some of you are in the mood that I am in today. I just had to leave the house...Apparently I was giving off the impression that I was going to "beat up" a 13 year old...All I did was female dog at him for messing with me. I hate me ears messed with and he knew that. Uncle got pissed and made a scene out of nothing. Everyone appologised and I thought it best to leave for the day. Happens every year. Not I am at a intrenet cafe that has games :) I can stay all day until 11pm for $25