mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

3 mosquito bites on one leg, 4 on the other. I'm gonna be scratching like a crack addict for the rest of the day.

That can happen in less than a minute here sometimes. The W has at least 15 on one foot. She is itchin. MN state bird, only thing that I really don't like about the state.

Shit, I would've drove straight into the fucking house.

Couldn't agree more.

or put a couple of 230 grain fmj's thru the damn door. save the car for the getaway...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I assume that the statement made on Etronics is not possible.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__Pioneer_DEH...type=bottomline

They are the first of the listed that have the "manufacturers" warranty. I assume that they aren't supposed to be offering that. If so that might be worth the 15 extra bucks...I know that ABT is since the Premier website links to them, but for $120 it ain't worth it to me.

Anybody ordered from any of the above? (techronics, online car stereo, HPdirectAV.

chit, I would've drove straight into the pucking house.

Couldn't agree more.

or put a couple of 230 grain fmj's thru the damn door. save the car for the getaway...

I'd rather use one of Steve's scoots for a get away.

3 mosquito bites on one leg, 4 on the other. I'm gonna be scratching like a crack addict for the rest of the day.

That can happen in less than a minute here sometimes. The W has at least 15 on one foot. She is itchin. MN state bird, only thing that I really don't like about the state.

im practially immune to mosquito bites ive had so many. :ughdunno:

my cat like sences are also so in tune with what mosquito's feel like i can kill them before they get a bite in anyway.

Couldn't agree more.

I'd rather use one of Steve's scoots for a get away.

not on a spur of the moment, turn around after they threw a rock thru your window situation. silly. you'd have to drive home, grab the scoot, go back, throw down some lead and then leave...during all that driving you'd cool off and just report them to the authorities...

where is the fun in that?

Couldn't agree more.

I would have done something had I known which house it came from. When it initially happened we were all in shock and didn't realize what actually just occurred. We didn't see the object that hit the windshield cuz it was so fast. By the time we realized it, we forgot the exact location it happened and couldn't go back and look for the pucker.

Funny thing is my friend's family tried to blame it on him. They said if he drove less, then less rocks would hit him lol. Obviously it's a retarded argument but technically they're right. :P

Shooting range and 500 rounds tonight. I am having a bad day.

They are the first of the listed that have the "manufacturers" warranty.  I assume that they aren't supposed to be offering that.  If so that might be worth the 15 extra bucks...I know that ABT is since the Premier website links to them, but for $120 it ain't worth it to me.

Anybody ordered from any of the above? (techronics, online car stereo, HPdirectAV.

I ordered ONCE from online car stereo. Would not again. Have ordered MANY times from bot Etronics and SonicElectronix and love both of theose places. Shipping is about $5 more than it should be, but they do package better than normal.

IF buying unauthorized then purchasing another warranty, why not just buy authorized? No Premier dealer nearby?

Off to buy fireworks :)

Cya later guys. Have fun at the range Justin.

i want some range time

I remember someone buying a Pioneer CD player from OnlineCarStereo - it came with two pre-outs cut off.

Dealt with them a couple times ... no problems, but I'd rather buy somewhere else.

i can't decide what to do ppl. I have the XXX/SE combo 12, and i need a sub for the fiero, I need it to be 12" at the biggest, now i could sell the sub i have now and get something else(RL-i, mag 12, etc), or just get it reconed to a real XXX and use it.

They are the first of the listed that have the "manufacturers" warranty.  I assume that they aren't supposed to be offering that.  If so that might be worth the 15 extra bucks...I know that ABT is since the Premier website links to them, but for $120 it ain't worth it to me.

I ordered ONCE from online car stereo. Would not again. Have ordered MANY times from bot Etronics and SonicElectronix and love both of theose places. Shipping is about $5 more than it should be, but they do package better than normal.

IF buying unauthorized then purchasing another warranty, why not just buy authorized? No Premier dealer nearby?

Premier dealer 400 miles away...

I won't buy the extended warranty, Etronics just states that it has a US warranty which from Premier is 2 years so if that is the case it is a no brainer for me. $330 delivered. If not, Techronics seems to be the cheapest so...

Yep, I'd rather buy used from one of you guys than any of these places really. Says something about both.

I found an authorized dealer close to me, but don't know if they sell Premier. If you want, I can stop by this week and check everything out. I have the entire week off and have to go out that way anyways, so just say the word.

i really need to ship out the 1200d but i'm so pucking sick, and its raining...

fudge it, its boxed up and in the car, i'll ship it out tomorrow or the 5th

I found an authorized dealer close to me, but don't know if they sell Premier.  If you want, I can stop by this week and check everything out.  I have the entire week off and have to go out that way anyways, so just say the word.

What is their name? I will call them Wed AM and see if they carry to save a step. Appreciate the help bro.

I found an authorized dealer close to me, but don't know if they sell Premier.  If you want, I can stop by this week and check everything out.  I have the entire week off and have to go out that way anyways, so just say the word.

What is their name? I will call them Wed AM and see if they carry to save a step. Appreciate the help bro.

It's called Audio Exchange. No need to call. They are literally on the way to Lowes, so it's just in the adjacent parking lot. Not a problem at all. Thay sell used equipment too so I like to stop in every now and then to see what they have.

Went to Lowe's and the HD today. Had to buy some wood to build a cart for the grill I just bought. Stupid stand for the grill is $600 so I said screw that, $25 worth of pine and some polyurethane left over from another project and I will have a stand. Pick up the grill Friday so I want it done by then so I can use it Friday night.

Went to Lowe's and the HD today.  Had to buy some wood to build a cart for the grill I just bought.  Stupid stand for the grill is $600 so I said screw that, $25 worth of pine and some polyurethane left over from another project and I will have a stand.  Pick up the grill Friday so I want it done by then so I can use it Friday night.

What a ripoff.