mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Why must women be so difficult?

Why must women be so difficult?

Atleast you didnt lose your job...

I have to say it is good to see you here, but not with news like that. What happened?

J-man! It will be okay.

justin, you'll do fine. draw that unemployment and relax a bit.

4 day weekend!! the wife and i celebrate 12 years of marriage tomorrow. 16 total years together with a few hiccups. i honestly can't complain, it's been a great ride, one i wouldn't pass up for the world.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i'm really liking this subblack skin here.

i'm going to be building a pair of enclosures for a friend, and part of the deal includes a pair of crystal 8s. they have a "flat" cone. i say "flat" because it appears to be a dustcap. any ideas on what they are?

i guess i could google, but i'm being lazy, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hey all, hope everyone is fine, didnt show up 4 a while, too busy with college, will try to visit from now and then and keep order around here :P

peace

CMP8? Only Crystal I have read a good review on. It might be SMP, something like that anyway.

I don't know Kent the sub black hurts my eyes.

Fugg it, I am going outside to the garage and cutting some wood.

Beers and power tools ftw. Actually give me an excuse to put a couple back. :woot:

Met probably the only 2ch audioguru in town today (all tube amplification). Hes got multiple monoblocks and such. I don't know diddly about tube stuff, but one of his amps was 200watts, all denon solid state stuff, magnapan L/R/C channel speakers. He HAS to have way upwards of 20,000 into his equipment, everything is in imiculate condition, belt drive turntable, etc, etc, etc. Excentric 42 year old fella, will talk your leg off if you get him started, also had some custom transmission line dipole speakers in the main shop area that from what I heard sounded pretty good.

Gonna go visit him again and listen to his gear, I'm excited about hearing a true Hi-Fi setup.

http://www.surfacesdirect.net/leisuretimeav.html

Looks like quite a nice setup...me jealous :D

:OhYeah:

If he's running 200W and Maggies, got to be some serious push/pull stuff there...

Tell him you know some crazy 20something goon back east that swears by single ended triodes :P

Kent, congrats on the anniversary, but I still say fuck that.

lol, thank ryan. i thought that way once myself. voted "most likely to die single" in high school, i think i'm the only one NOT divorced. i did get close to that though.

sean, i like the yellow and grays in subblack. it's subtle, yet bold. (whatever the fuck that means, lol) and i'll google both cmp and smp.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yep, they are indeed cmp8s. i'll be adding those to my collection, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

TFing

mother fuckers! hehe

SKIP TO 8753

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

TFing

mother fuckers! hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

TFing

mother fuckers! hehe

TFing

mother fuckers! hehe

TFing

mother fuckers! hehe