mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I meant an extra antenna, I assume you have one that is portable?

My mem says that the 8053 has an 1/8in stereo plug on the back and your inno should have an 1/8in headphone output. Plug them together and you should be set. $2 cable from the shack. Of course, you will be using the volume control on your inno as a pre-amplifier and that can be a bit dangerous, but it is a next to free solution.

Cool that doesn't cost anything at all!!! How do I solve the gain issue?

With the volume knob on the inno. I would be curious as to its max output voltage and of course its maxxed unclipped output voltage. Also, does it have any stupid processing to "protect" earbuds from over excursion? If so the lower end might be a bit lame in car.

bye...going to the customs office to give the guy there some cd's :D

cartoons and games are my ticket to getting away without having to pay anything

Gotta love the Eastern block where bribes are still part of everyday life. Most people here don't comprehend that btw.

i wouldn't call it a bribe. more like a "you help me i help you" situation :lol:

Of course you wouldn't call it a bribe :D but they would here. When I lived in Russia, believe me this was a common occurrence and I probably used a few of them a day to get what I wanted. Over here that doesn't work though. :(

wait, what ?

also, you have to be careful who you bribe here. it has gone down a bit lately, which is good :D

maybe if important jobs would pay better we would see les bribing (sp?) going on

In 1991 I lived in Moscow for four months

Ya gahvorites pa rooski. Phoenetically funny.

Question I was just asked

"Would you like to join weight watchers ? we are running a half price special now "

my answer

" No thank you, I don't have any trouble watching my weight , it goes with me everywhere"

In 1991 I was 9. :P

I was a spry 26 in 1991 . Those were the good old days :D

I am pretty much at the median age of you two.

First hand homer dome experience, they do need to fix a few things before then though so that the games mean a bit more.

Meh, new park coming anyways.

Could become a very important series... the Tigers are in town.

We will actually have to get some hitters when we get a new stadium, otherwise our homerun total is going to drop.

I won't miss seeing the big marshmallow on our city scape though. We just have to get the Vikes a new stadium so they can tear the HHH down.

We will actually have to get some hitters when we get a new stadium, otherwise our homerun total is going to drop.

Cue the Mariners (Kingdome vs. Safeco) lol

Meh, new park coming anyways.

Could become a very important series... the Tigers are in town.

I just realized we miscommunicated here. I meant fix our team so we are in contention. ;)

I have actually never ordered a sandwhich at a viet restaurant. I am always curious as to what people like that I haven't eaten and usually run out and try it. Considering I haven't met anything I won't eat, it doesn't limit things much. *note, I haven't travelled in Southeast asia where I know there are "foods" that I wont' eat

Yeah I know what you mean by going out and trying stuff that others like. The guys from the shop, when I was hanging out with them, took me to a place were they had a dish called "the bowl." It is seriously one of the best things I have ever experienced food wise. It's beef, pork, shrimp if you want it, those cashew nuts, noodles and I think soy sauce splashed on it. I'm sure there are other ingredient's because the dish is spicey but I can't remember what all was mixed in it. Wonderful wonderful wonderful, oh man I might go get one today, hahaha.

Wow I didn't know they actually had Viets out there. Glad to hear you like Viet food and I know which dish you're talking about but we usually put spicy fish sauce in it.

We have more than 80 Viet restaurants here and I think I have a variety of fish sauces here at my house.