mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hello.

hehe really not much to say. but i haven't been in here in a bit, so here's a token post.

oh, i have added to the firearm collection...

a kel-tec p3at (for the front pocket, it's a 380)

a new for 2007 glock 21sf (sf stands for slim frame. it's narrower then the old 21 and it has ambidextrious magazine release, another 45)

and a 70's s&w model 27-2 nickel plated 357 magnum with an 8 3/8 barrel. this on is actually the son's.

i'll get pictures soon. teh kel-tec i own and carry already, the other two are currently on lay-away. kent doesn't wnat no credit card payments, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

if i liked the glock....that would sound nice.

the 27-2 does sound quite nice though, i think that's what my roommate is wanting.

i've never wanted a glock. only ever fired one, teh g22 in .40s&w and my s&w model 410 was the better gun, as far as accuracy goes. the 410 is gone, replaced by a glock knockoff, the s&w sigma. and it shots fine. however, after reading two different reviews on the g21sf and handling it with the regular g21, teh s&w m&p and springfield xd (all in .45), the g21sf had the best feel. it fit my hand and the wife's hand jsut fine. (she actually made the final decision, as i was also leaning towards the new taurus 1911 and a p-o lda 1911 in commander size) and the thought of having 13+1 of 230 grain .45 slugs in at one time just makes me giggle. (is that bad?)

the 27-2, wow. we looked at it a few weeks ago, and i passed. my son then decided he wanted a .357 and wanted it to be a s&w. he was thinking a 686 with 6" barrel and 7 rd cylinder. he wants to be able to hunt with it. so we looked. while there, i showed him the 27-2, and he fell in love. it was marked at $425, about $150 less then a 686. so i thought why not? told john i wanted to put a deposit on it to hold it and he marked it down to $350 for me! couldn't pass on it then!! now i'm in debt for around $700 for a few more weeks, lol.

not too mention, the wife had to have a new stainless front dishwasher! now we have to replace teh stove and frig. that should land me a couple more firearms, hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:woot: for guns.

At the party (deployment party for a friend) I was introduced to his military buddies as the competition shooter guy that shoots more then they do, kinda made me laugh.

Took my .17HMR out to my bosses place friday night, that cartridge packs a punch. It tears Trex flooring UP (quarter sized exit hole, 3/4" thick), shooting through 3" of treated pine it will ALMOST go through all of it, had one punch through.

The most fun though was when we lined up some zucchini and squash and shot them to make a salad. :)

Took my .17HMR out to my bosses place friday night, that cartridge packs a punch. It tears Trex flooring UP (quarter sized exit hole, 3/4" thick), shooting through 3" of treated pine it will ALMOST go through all of it, had one punch through.

The most fun though was when we lined up some zucchini and squash and shot them to make a salad. :)

thought about getting a 10/22 in .17hmr, but just don't have a need at the moment. also, thought about getting the .17hmr conversion for the kimber.

maybe soon, lol. i also wnat this winchester o/u that is jsut fucking pimp. nothing polished, all matte finished, save teh wood. it gets me hard thinking about it, lol. at $1700 it's not all that expensive for a ported 12g sport gun either. maybe that's what i'll get for her getting the stove and frig?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Remington 1100 Trap model.... 'nuff said. :D

naw..want an o/u, lol. and it's sexy to boot.

http://www.nuts.co.uk/assessmybreasts/index.php?

to kill a little time, hehe

toppage for teh breastage!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodinfo/cat...55&cat=007C

513055l.jpg

that has stolen my shotgun heart.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

all this talk about guns is scary for us peaceful loving europeans :P

naw..want an o/u, lol. and it's sexy to boot.

http://www.nuts.co.uk/assessmybreasts/index.php?

to kill a little time, hehe

ugh, some of those tits were really, really unattractive

x eventy billion.

http://www.nuts.co.uk/assess/images/breasts/1795-full.jpg

how did sunday go along for you guys ?

Its just starting :P

Going to a car show in a bit... really cold today though (53F), and threatening rain.

rain + cold = me not happy.

similar weather here :(

All of July was oppressively hot, and all of August has been cool, and raining for the last 10 days :(

All of July was oppressively hot, and all of August has been cool, and raining for the last 10 days :(

August was pretty hot too. i just couldn't believe how hot it was saturday in the mountains.

but friday, going from 38 in the city to 21 in the mountains was a real treat :D

that's celsius.

Sunday was searing HOTT windy and boring.

J

even though Tom didn't ask for pics, i'll upload a few :)

Sunday was boring.

J

aren't most of the sunday's like that ?

:lol:

So yea, bought the Specialized Rock Hopper bike yesterday, went on a 5mi+ bike ride today with the roommate....

I grew up wearing jeans, hell I NEVER wear shorts, haven't worn any in public in Years, yea, kinda sweated a little bit biking...

I've got to wear some shorts though next time... damn.

Gotta get a fricking tan too though. :(

A new one? (sorry if you mentioned it before, I haven't been around much)

Glad to see someone else biking :)

Naaa, tis a used one but I still like it.