mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Dammit, Woddy got cut.

$120 Knukonceptz order going out tomorrow...

I'd buy from SSA but they don't have what I need :(

what did you order sir jim?

100 feet of 16 gauge twisted wire, two sets of 4 meter IC's, two 4 meter sub cables, and a pair of those eKs series IC's, and some inline adapters and things I needed anyway.

Out of all people here I wouldn't have expected you to *clears throat* waste money on the eK's. Why?

Why is it so hard to find a good used engine? Hell for the prices I'm finding, I can buy the whole damn truck.

Shake and Bake Chicken for dinner here.

I've got a rack of lamb soaking in buttermilk that will be grilled over an open fire. Pulled out some garlic mashers from the freezer to eat with it. :D

I have wanted to grill, but we have not had people over in a while...

I grill nearly daily, but will admit that I have been lazily using the natural gas grill. Tonight the wood gets pulled out though. <-- what Ryan wants to do

20min to my last class of the day...

The only two classes I have left before the weekend is an 8am tomorrow morning and a 10am on Friday.

Ain't that some shit.

Thinking about trying the Lagatia L6s.

Do it. I have been hearing things about the L3's and the L831's for a long time now. I'd like to give them a shot at some point, but I don't think that's immediately in the cards.

Scott Buwalda is a very nice and very clever guy.

$120 Knukonceptz order going out tomorrow...

I'd buy from SSA but they don't have what I need :(

what did you order sir jim?

100 feet of 16 gauge twisted wire, two sets of 4 meter IC's, two 4 meter sub cables, and a pair of those eKs series IC's, and some inline adapters and things I needed anyway.

Out of all people here I wouldn't have expected you to *clears throat* waste money on the eK's. Why?

It's Jim. We couldn't possibly understand.

Why is it so hard to find a good used engine? Hell for the prices I'm finding, I can buy the whole damn truck.

What engine are you after now?

I can't keep up

You need a faster internet connection and we need Mark to speed this place back up. The past week and a half it has been sloooooooooooooooooow.

Good crew:

Tirefryr, ///M5, DevilDriver, JimJ, Supa_c, denim, 2kchevy, Worlddre, Adrian_D, ramos, Godsmack

I can't keep up

You need a faster internet connection and we need Mark to speed this place back up. The past week and a half it has been sloooooooooooooooooow.

The 'net at work is just a little better than dial up at times.

O well, off to home in 7 minutes.

Actually I haven't put the order through yet.

It's a difference of about $20 between those and just another set of 4m mono ones...don't think the build quality would be any better?

Thinking about trying the Lagatia L6s.

Do it. I have been hearing things about the L3's and the L831's for a long time now. I'd like to give them a shot at some point, but I don't think that's immediately in the cards.

Scott Buwalda is a very nice and very clever guy.

I REALLY want the L8s, but I don't think you can get those by themselves.

What engine are you after now?

2.3 Duratec.

What's sad is unless a truck full of RCA connectors broke down outside, it's only marginally better to build everything, the cable is cheap but damn are good connectors pricey.

Good crew:

Tirefryr, ///M5, DevilDriver, JimJ, Supa_c, denim, 2kchevy, Worlddre, Adrian_D, ramos, Godsmack

I disagree.

Good crew:

not needed

closest thing ive got to a grill is a burner on the electric stove

at least i can get some sear marks

:(

What's sad is unless a truck full of RCA connectors broke down outside, it's only marginally better to build everything, the cable is cheap but damn are good connectors pricey.

True, I have free cable at work

not happening, even in quotes...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13
proofreading, lol