mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Out of all people here I wouldn't have expected you to *clears throat* waste money on the eK's. Why?

Actually I haven't put the order through yet.

It's a difference of about $20 between those and just another set of 4m mono ones...don't think the build quality would be any better?

I am sure you can "hear" a difference :D

I was quite sure you could buy them now, but I could be wrong. If I remember correctly, you can get more info at sales@hybrid-audio.com or speak with Scott directly at sbuwalda@hybrid-audio.com

What's better is your ass going bye-bye. Wave now!

Out of all people here I wouldn't have expected you to *clears throat* waste money on the eK's. Why?

Actually I haven't put the order through yet.

It's a difference of about $20 between those and just another set of 4m mono ones...don't think the build quality would be any better?

I am sure you can "hear" a difference :D

lol.

I have no illusions about that, I've just been really, really impressed with the build quality of Knu's stuff when I've taken it apart.

I think I'll go with the cheaper set, $20 could buy a couple LP's and some brewskis to enjoy with them...

So why do you call yourself Dopey?

So why do you call yourself Dopey?

Dopey's on "suspension."

I know it was a rhetorical question but... :(

Good crew:

Tirefryr, ///M5, DevilDriver, JimJ, Supa_c, denim, 2kchevy, Worlddre, Adrian_D, ramos, Godsmack

indeed ;)

Note, I posted before you did. It just showed up backwards.

I hate to do it, but don't call my homies dicks, and we don't need another Fryman. He is no help, doesn't listen and just tries to start shit.

oh there's a good price on a Kinetik 2400 over at ca.com 210 + shipping, that's better than what the shop was gonna cut me. Only by 10 dollars though.

He was about to make it obvious that a permanent vacation would be necessary before you let him go though.

oh there's a good price on a Kinetik 2400 over at ca.com 210 + shipping, that's better than what the shop was gonna cut me. Only by 10 dollars though.

10 bucks isn't enough to sacrifice good customer service, IMO...assuming your shop actually has that :)

He was about to make it obvious that a permanent vacation would be necessary before you let him go though.

I've been following several threads he's been active in lately, and well, that comment just put him over the top. It's in Aaron's hands now.

They are reps for them........so I imagine customer service would come from them since they are dealers for them. I don't know if it would fit in my bay or not, I've never cared to measure honestly.

Also, ryan why did you disagree with the crew list?

They are reps for them........so I imagine customer service would come from them since they are dealers for them. I don't know if it would fit in my bay or not, I've never cared to measure honestly.

That was sarcasm.

They look quite nice

Im curious on how they sound, thy use some higher dollar equipment

indeed they did

Too bad that most of them will get installed like chit.

indeed and sad that i may only do one or two sets around here as noone in the area seems to like spending any kind of money

what are they charging for them?

retail is $650 i believe which is damn reasonable if they are anywhere near as nice as they look

Damn, this little Honda is quick.

That was sarcasm.

oh......well I feel like an idiot now. hahahaha.

I've been following several threads he's been active in lately, and well, that comment just put him over the top. It's in Aaron's hands now.

I'd vote permanent. He has never once added anything to the board, just incited things. However, doing things for the wrong reasons without warning isn't justifiable either. In this case, I think he came here in the first place to stir the pot and will continue to do so.