mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thinking about trying the Lagatia L6s.

two words baaddddd asssssss . :) just wish they were cheaper :(

More info please! I'd really like some reviews of the L8s as they will play up more than high enough to mate with the Neo8s.

the damn component set(three way with l3 instead of l4) is only ~$900, though the L6 comes in at 450 and the L8 being almost 600 really draws me away from ordering just single drivers. For a full component set the $900 isn't really that bad once you start pricing up a comparable set of drivers, especially since that damn L8 has such a shallow mounting depth.

though i'll probably end up going a cheaper route once i actually start on the fiero's audio because i'll be so broke

i spy the captain, i didn't get a chance to go to the gym today, class + 9hr work day + homework due before midnight = more important. I will be trying the routine out tomorrow though

to cook something to eat, or not cook something to eat. That really is the question.

"See I think, drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs, and burn them. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Reeeeeeeal pucking high on drugs" - Bill Hicks.

what is that? Oh, have you noticed any health gains dennis since you've been riding a MTB?

movie time and sleep. Later Gents

what is that? Oh, have you noticed any health gains dennis since you've been riding a MTB?

GMAT is the test to get into business schools. I'm trying to get into the Masters program for accounting.

Definitely. I've been losing fat and I'm slowly starting to see my abs. Cardio is also better and my legs are getting bigger.

I also changed out my trek frame for a specialized stumpjumper fsr expert :)

why must people be so stupid when giving adresses out

If fedex cant find it..its not right

The last 2 packages i had were never delivered to the owner because they gave me the wrong address and fedex called me back saying they cant find it.

/rant

i need to go to bed now, idiocy is flying in the air

got the upper and lower control arms and all of the steering parts in place tonight

on schedule for Saturday

Thinking about trying the Lagatia L6s.

two words baaddddd asssssss . :) just wish they were cheaper :(

More info please! I'd really like some reviews of the L8s as they will play up more than high enough to mate with the Neo8s.

Haven't got play with the 8's yet . The l6 is a freaking unbelievable midbass monster ( which it should be for the price ) and does it while remaining crystal clear . :)

Makes me want to call mine:

Project Fuck Gas Mileage

I believe after I put the new engine/tranny in the Camaro that it'll get better gas mileage :P

If I get a 'Mog that's what it could be called :D

But then again, I'd be running it off fuel that costs maybe a buck a gallon...

in Product/Operations Management...

*yawn*

Talked to Dave last night , it's on like donkey kong for Sunday . :)

where have all the flowers gone :)

I was bored skip to 10795