mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Don't know about Dave and Heather , but I bet Sean would love it . :)

what is that? Oh, have you noticed any health gains dennis since you've been riding a MTB?

GMAT is the test to get into business schools. I'm trying to get into the Masters program for accounting.

Definitely. I've been losing fat and I'm slowly starting to see my abs. Cardio is also better and my legs are getting bigger.

I also changed out my trek frame for a specialized stumpjumper fsr expert :)

oh nice sir nice. How much did that run you?

$350

40? I'm just talking about the hop people, lol. Course there are a couple people over at Ca.com I wouldn't mind meeting. Noah, Andy, DB, DEV, Az. All seem like cool guys.

what is that? Oh, have you noticed any health gains dennis since you've been riding a MTB?

GMAT is the test to get into business schools. I'm trying to get into the Masters program for accounting.

Definitely. I've been losing fat and I'm slowly starting to see my abs. Cardio is also better and my legs are getting bigger.

$350

what made you want to swap? What was wrong with the trek frame.

$350

the whole soft/hard tail thing...

How did you know? I am sort of halfway between everyone too. Sort of. Once I move a lake will be really, really nearby though :D

sorry I just now looked at the frame. That's pretty cool that the frame only cost 350, when I just saw from a quick google search the entire bike goes for 2200. lol

One of these years we will have a big meet.

I know, I really would love to meet all of you someday. There is a guy who I'm actually pretty good friends with that I met through a game. I've known him for at least 7 years and I've never met him in person. I don't want that to happen with my SSA buddies :(

Wonder if Dave would mind 40 people over his house. :P

I know, I really would love to meet all of you someday. There is a guy who I'm actually pretty good friends with that I met through a game. I've known him for at least 7 years and I've never met him in person. I don't want that to happen with my SSA buddies :(

Wonder if Dave would mind 40 people over his house. :P

How did you know? I am sort of halfway between everyone too. Sort of. Once I move a lake will be really, really nearby though :D

Dave's son is named Sean :D

Great day here, but I am stuck in side working.

Great day here, but I am stuck in side working.

firefox tells me it's 77 outside right now. I bet it gets to 90 though sometime today.

welp better get ready for school. Later guys.

$350

That would be correct. I was getting too much whiplash on jumps with the hardtail.

to cook something to eat, or not cook something to eat. That really is the question.

"See I think, drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs, and burn them. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Reeeeeeeal pucking high on drugs" - Bill Hicks.

I do like Bill Hicks. Makes for an entertaining listen, though I don't always agree with his points.

Dave's son is named Sean :D

I knew that but forgot, I am used to being the only Sean here; however, I would still enjoy it.

$350

That would be correct. I was getting too much whiplash on jumps with the hardtail.

You aren't supposed to sit on your seat, just use it as a balance point...of course I absolutely despise soft tails. I bought one for the woman so she would feel brave enough to try and follow me over things and it does help for that, although sometimes I forget she is a bit more fragile and leap off of things that she can't even climb down off the bike. That usually gets me in trouble.

I have started to re-edit my budget active sq install. Considering my new found powers, muwahahaha I thought about deleting the non-question posts to shorten it and give it a bit more direction. Does anyone care if I do this?

This time the pics are here on the site so they won't disappear. (hopefully)

and I'm sure between the four of us we can get it done. :)

mine's just going to be a sealed box for a 15, so long as we don't have our heads up our asses like last time and we remember how to measure we should be fine :ready2go:

aaron said big meat!