mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the rest of the stuff needed to change the pulley size down to a 3.4" pulley. I have the pulley but it's pressed on, tool to remove it/install it was more expensive than the pulley

Autozone didn't have that as a loaner?

so yeah I think I've decided I can't control these x-factors that are going along with my drinking. They are a lot of fun at the time but waking up at 1:30 in the afternoon when you went to bed at 2:00 in the morning...= not cool. yay for 11 hours of sleep. I remember why I gave up doing this kind of stuff a long time ago now.

Anyways, who wants to go get some rice with me. Neil? Tom? All right I'll see ya'll there ;)

rice ?

i need to go pay some bills tomorrow, talk to the isp and sign up for broadband. eating chinese food will come somewhere in between :)

Tomorrow=day off!!!!!

YES!!!!!

J

Rice=a waste of $$$

J

Well, got about one half of a BIB built today.

Rice=a waste of $$$

J

I have two bags of rice in my room right now =\....

Im so lost.... Is it like chinese rice or is it some subliminal message aimed to get people to run naked through chinese places?

Ok let me explain what I mean. I know I've said in this thread several times that I am a huge oriental food fan. Primarily Viet/Chinese food. Whenever I say, "I'm going to get rice." That either A) means I'm going to a restaurant to get a rice "dish" or b.) I'm making a rice "dish."

Well how do you like your rice?? It taste too bland to me.

soysaucerora8.jpg

+

srirachayt6.jpg

I like tator tots too? Whats everyones favorite wierd food combo.... Ex. Fries in a milkshake or something

Wendy's nuggets in frosty is delicious

and I eat uncooked pasta

weird mixtures? I dunno, does pancakes with peanut butter and syrup count?

Pancakes with PB? never tried it. wouldnt it be really dryish unless u added alot of syrup? Hmmmm unno never tried it.... I LOOOOVVVVEEEE Eggs with Ketchup and Cheese.

eggs with ketchup and cheese, I do that all the time but never thought it was weird.

Nah I don't add a lot of syrup, just a good amount. I don't drench it if that's what you mean.