mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well, the woman offered to buy me my Plasma. I really want it, but she doesn't need to be spending $2K on a TV right now. Do I take her up on it or not?

hmmm, tough call. If you don't "need" it right now, I would tell her to hold off. All though football season is going right now, I enjoyed watched the games on my parents xbr ;)

Well, the woman offered to buy me my Plasma. I really want it, but she doesn't need to be spending $2K on a TV right now. Do I take her up on it or not?

That is puzzling. If my woman offered to do that, I would know she had done something wrong. Not sure what to tell you. The first question though would be are you guys together and will you be staying together?

/\ fiesty

I'm just extremely mad that she isn't doing much to solve the problem....I couldn't do my homework that was due today because of it. I even tried calling some people from our class to see if they could print me off the slides but no one answered their phones. It's not like I didn't try I did, ::sighs:: I dunno, just a bad day I guess.

hmmm, tough call. If you don't "need" it right now, I would tell her to hold off. All though football season is going right now, I enjoyed watched the games on my parents xbr ;)

God damnit I want to move so I can buy a tv. I don't want to go another Football season with the little tube. :(

/\ fiesty

I'm just extremely mad that she isn't doing much to solve the problem....I couldn't do my homework that was due today because of it. I even tried calling some people from our class to see if they could print me off the slides but no one answered their phones. It's not like I didn't try I did, ::sighs:: I dunno, just a bad day I guess.

I don't disagree with you, just can't imagine you are buying yourself any "subjective points" on homework or tests by calling out the prof in front of the class.

/\ fiesty

I don't disagree with you, just can't imagine you are buying yourself any "subjective points" on homework or tests by calling out the prof in front of the class.

I wasn't trying to really prove who is right or wrong by saying what I said but she shouldn't just say, "well this side was able to do it and you guys weren't so I don't know what to tell you." I just got off the phone with the campus help desk and she tried to walk me through it over the phone and she couldn't help me because it's not an email it's a file hosted(like I've said this entire time) she said she would talk with the teacher and see what the problem is. So I am trying to solve the situation in a proper manner, it's just this is a whole lot more effort then what should be needed. I'm suppose to call back tomorrow.

I realize, but she doesn't. :( Sucks when you have a dumb beyotch as a prof.

w00t i'm awake...but i missed parasitology again

I do have the natural tendency to evade class.

So my teacher tried to make me look like an idiot today in front of class because I told her I couldn't access the files she posted on our, "lionslink" website. She then proceeds to say, "ok everyone who could access the files raise your hands." I'd say a little less then half the class raised there hands and she says, "ok now who couldn't access the page?" and of course the rest raise their hands. She then says, "ok well obviously some people know how to PROPERLY access the page and perhaps you should ask them how to do it."

Here is when I get extremely pissed and appalled at what she just said. So I but in and say, "Ok everyone raise your hand if you know what the northbridge and southbridge are and were they located on the motherboard and what there purpose is." I think like 1 person in the class raised his hand but he was pretty hesitant. So I then say, "ok so obviously I'm not computer illiterate and the vast majority of the class has no idea what I just said, so before you decide that I don't know how to do one of the simplest tasks on a computer you should probably not assume I am an idiot."

She then says, "ok I'm not trying to argue here I suggest you go ask the help desk and see what they can do for you." and the class continues. God I was so mad at that woman for putting me on the spot like that, trying to make me look stupid.

Sounds like a beyotch of a teacher. Is it a small or large class? In a big auditorium class, then she should tell you to talk to her after class. However, in a class of <100 people she might as well tell everyone. Making an example of you in front of the class does nothing productive.

Oh, Aaron. Thanks for defending me ;)

Well you and the integrity of SSA.

link ?

That is puzzling. If my woman offered to do that, I would know she had done something wrong. Not sure what to tell you. The first question though would be are you guys together and will you be staying together?

She didn't do anything. She offered to buy it long ago as well. No plans as of now to get back together, although I am moving back in.

Sounds like a beyotch of a teacher. Is it a small or large class? In a big auditorium class, then she should tell you to talk to her after class. However, in a class of <100 people she might as well tell everyone. Making an example of you in front of the class does nothing productive.

She has actually been real cool up until this point, I dunno perhaps I just caught her at the wrong moment or something. This is actually the biggest class I've ever had. Most classes around here are around 20-25 students but this class has 50 and it's real crowded. Like I said, I'm trying to take the manner into a different direction by contacting the help desk instead of just throwing fuel into the fire.

link ?

I was about to say, what are we talking about. I want to see Aaron owning it up.

Spent 3hrs and welded up some rebar concrete cages for one of the Civil Professors tonight, 15$ an hour, easy money.

~200 people in my Calc III lecture.

my biggest class was 450, psych 101