mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

jeez you guys have been little busy bee's since I left today. I didn't want to go through all the pages I had missed. fing05.gif

At the engineering banquet dinner thingy tonight, the food kinda sucked. I was disappointed.

At the engineering banquet dinner thingy tonight, the food kinda sucked. I was disappointed.

you would think for engineers they would have decent food.

In their defense, there was 500 people or so there... It was ok, but nothing to great, I'd call the roast beef kinda bad too.

I forgot how bad engineers are at public speaking (generally) too, the dude speaking for a little while sucked. I should have counted how many times he said 'uh'.

woot, finished my big homework assignment, now i just have to write one paper and one short paragraph then i can have another beer and go to sleep..maybe even get 7hrs of sleep, yea

mom snapped a few pics of this bugger, been hanging around the house lately, she said the body is 1-2" long

P9180059.jpg

P9180060.jpg

P9180061.jpg

In their defense, there was 500 people or so there... It was ok, but nothing to great, I'd call the roast beef kinda bad too.

I forgot how bad engineers are at public speaking (generally) too, the dude speaking for a little while sucked. I should have counted how many times he said 'uh'.

rofl.........that sucks dude.

Had a scholarship breakfast this morning and they served the same food that they do in our dining hall just in a nicer room and you don't have to use a worthless meal plan meal. Never really understood that. Fun, none the less because I love listening to our Dean talk. He is old and I find his jokes very amusing.

Where would you guys meet in the mid-west. It would help me achieve my goal of attending all the continental states before age 25 (a new goal of mine)

On the BMW there is a VIN listed but a good scammer could get the VIN of a car that is extremely similar, I guess I'll just try to get a #

M5, any significance to my name being Michael? Other than that being probably the best name in the world

SCRUBS IS THE PHUCKING SHIZZZ!!! I can't seem to get my roomie to understand that though.

Alright I think I'm caught up and now its time for bed, lata guys

Had a scholarship breakfast this morning and they served the same food that they do in our dining hall just in a nicer room and you don't have to use a worthless meal plan meal. Never really understood that. Fun, none the less because I love listening to our Dean talk. He is old and I find his jokes very amusing.

Where would you guys meet in the mid-west. It would help me achieve my goal of attending all the continental states before age 25 (a new goal of mine)

On the BMW there is a VIN listed but a good scammer could get the VIN of a car that is extremely similar, I guess I'll just try to get a #

M5, any significance to my name being Michael? Other than that being probably the best name in the world

SCRUBS IS THE PHUCKING SHIZZZ!!! I can't seem to get my roomie to understand that though.

Alright I think I'm caught up and now its time for bed, lata guys

I like your goal. How many more do you have to go?

and holy crap, you're from Beaumont. No offense, but worst.drivers.evar.

I like your goal. How many more do you have to go?

and holy crap, you're from Beaumont. No offense, but worst.drivers.evar.

TRUE THAT!!! on drivers from B-money. I drive the speed limit and look like a damn nascar driver cuz the people are so stupid. Thankfully I'm not originally from Beaumont, but from Baytown.

On the Goal I got quite a few to go. I almost wanna drive to most of them but sometimes flying seems way more advantageous sometimes. So far I have only been to 10. A couple are just driving through. Everyone one Bordering TX + Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio

do you like greys anatomy since you like Scrubs? Serious question because I like it.

How about M*A*S*H?

do you like greys anatomy since you like Scrubs? Serious question because I like it.

How about M*A*S*H?

oh come on dude, no comparison whatsoever

Scrubs is hilarious genius

Grey's Anatomy is drama bullshit for women

oh piddly piss, that was 3, 3 - dimethylpentane

I was looking for 2, 2 - dimethylpentane

How about M*A*S*H?

Grey's Anatomy is drama bullchit for women

actually I don't find scrubs that good of a show honestly. That's just my opinion though, I have season 1 and 2 downloaded and I don't think it's that good. Also Grey's Anatomy reminds me a lot of the show E.R. Yes there are a lot of chick things in it but it's a good drama show.

Scrubs just relies on jokes really.../shrug.

How about M*A*S*H?

actually I don't find scrubs that good of a show honestly. That's just my opinion though, I have season 1 and 2 downloaded and I don't think it's that good. Also Grey's Anatomy reminds me a lot of the show E.R. Yes there are a lot of chick things in it but it's a good drama show.

exactly, Scrubs is funny and therefore enjoyable to watch

Grey's makes you feel like you've been talking to a bunch of middle school girls

never really given scrubs the time of day lol

but i have watched plenty of greys anatomy with the g/f, pretty good show.

dang mk ur form b-money

thats crazy and ya b-money has some of the worst drivers around. the other day i had to lock them up so wouldn't run into one of the stupid mo fos

How about M*A*S*H?

exactly, Scrubs is funny and therefore enjoyable to watch

Grey's makes you feel like you've been talking to a bunch of middle school girls

Whenever I said scrubs relies solely on jokes I was meaning there isn't anything to the show really other than that. They try but they don't pull it off well.

never really given scrubs the time of day lol

but i have watched plenty of greys anatomy with the g/f, pretty good show.

dang mk ur form b-money

thats crazy and ya b-money has some of the worst drivers around. the other day i had to lock them up so wouldn't run into one of the stupid mo fos

so you're the roomie that doesn't like Scrubs

Matt, that is just a regular garden spider, we've got them occasionally. They are huge but harmless.