mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Not really a whole lot of space left on that board, meaty stuff!

f'ing heavy too

sir Ramos, if you buy a beetle and paint it pink, you really need a sub like this :

file.jpg

So I now know that Sean and Aaron have played soccer. How many HOP posters have played competitively before? I did for a few years until I hurt my back and won a couple provincial championships in the meanwhile.

I played football for a few years but just didn't have the time to continue the commitment. Practice every day after school was tough when I was doing soccer, basketball, and piano at the same time.

never really given scrubs the time of day lol

but i have watched plenty of greys anatomy with the g/f, pretty good show.

dang mk ur form b-money

thats crazy and ya b-money has some of the worst drivers around. the other day i had to lock them up so wouldn't run into one of the stupid mo fos

so you're the roomie that doesn't like Scrubs

yup im the one that doesnt watch scrubs. i just look at him and shake my head lol

i also played football from the 5th grade to 12th grade, and played a lil soccer

Too many gopher holes in our "soccer" field.

What is a gopher :D

Hey sean

and soccer rules!!!!!!!!!!!

J

time to check facebook :D

and i'm uploading pics of the surfboard

you have a facebook?

So I now know that Sean and Aaron have played soccer. How many HOP posters have played competitively before? I did for a few years until I hurt my back and won a couple provincial championships in the meanwhile.

It's the only sport I ever enjoyed playing. I went to numerous soccer camps, played on a Classic Soccer team and really enjoyed it. I stopped playing for 2 reasons. One, when I moved to Fort Smith they only had 1 classic soccer team and as you know people who want to play the following year are automatically back in and they only had 1 spot open out of 15 people trying to get in. Also, I was the youngest one trying, everyone else was 2 years older than I was and a lot stronger/faster/etc. I held my own, I was able to get around some of them but for the most part they were just all around better players. So when I didn't make the team I tried the normal league and that was just a joke. Seriously, a huge joke. I haven't played since. This was all around 9th grade btw. I kick the ball every now and then, practice juggling, do some throw ins but I doubt I'll ever play seriously again.

never really given scrubs the time of day lol

but i have watched plenty of greys anatomy with the g/f, pretty good show.

dang mk ur form b-money

thats crazy and ya b-money has some of the worst drivers around. the other day i had to lock them up so wouldn't run into one of the stupid mo fos

so you're the roomie that doesn't like Scrubs

How the hell did you make that connection??? lol

Soccer is one sport I enjoy watching and I have absolutely no clue why,

I wish my first name was Kader, that would be cool. Thats what everyone calls me anyways.

@M5 A while back I posted that I finally talked my friend into going active (thats TMax btw) and you said make sure he protects his tweeters. Was that because you were assuming he was going to use that 175x4@4 for the active setup? I just kinda made that connection last night

I see Neil ;) and I always forget vladd's name :(

Time to open a bank account in Manhattan that way I can deposit the 2 grand in checks and actually use them instead of having to go home or mail them home to get them in my account.