mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Trunk?

What's that? :D

That's one of those things we get to start working on Sunday :)

Nothing even good on TV today, ALCS doesn't start until tomorrow, the Cowboys don't lose until Sunday...

God you better hope they do . You think my chokie bashing is bad :D

Temp dropped here today also.

4C & raining here, might turn to light flurries tonight & I'm going to be pounding the pavement for the election campaign. Time for the winter wear lol

long time no see guys. how we doing?

fyi, its 71 here. will be like this all weekend long.

Edited by Goddyd4me

Hello.

Only about 3k away from 300k total here. 167k of it in here.

sounds like the hiv

no no

after I broke up with her, she claimed pregnancy to try to get money for an abortion out of me

I called bullshit, and this just proves I was right even though I knew I was from the start

crap, the redneck in me wants that so bad

it's probably rusted as all hell though

It isn't all that close to me, although I will be in that area code area this weekend for a wedding. Call and ask for more pics :D You know, :stfu:

You really don't need to get me any more pics because that vehicle is absurd and I really don't need another car

but it would be cool to see

I meant for you to call the seller and get more :D

So yea, me and my cousin got the wild idea of making a Rail Gun can smasher today sitting in EPII studio...

I shall keep ya'll updated on our can smasher of death proceedings. :)

Looks just like this, same blue color, same style, only mine is black instead of the gray/silver

233xlttnxlfk7.jpg

really nice :)

may i ask the price ?

70$

So yea, me and my cousin got the wild idea of making a Rail Gun can smasher today sitting in EPII studio...

I shall keep ya'll updated on our can smasher of death proceedings. :)

:stfu:

Yeah, thanks to whomever posted that link for that Bloxorz game. I just wasted damn near 4 hours playing it.

gallery_156_10_95070.jpg

hello all....

i need to update my personal hooptie, low budget build thread. i just picked up a mint kicker kx400.1 for *gasp* $50!! so the sub stage is taken care of....(with a certain 12" mach5 subwoofer)

i have a total of $150 in a bnib pioneer 3600 (has sub control lpf and hpf, i'm happy!) and bnib pioneer 4" and 5 1/4".

dash kit was free as was wiring harness, all that's left to buy is 4 gauge kit and wood/carpet. not a bad sub $400 system, you think?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I posted a discussion thread in the Advanced section if any one wants to take a look.

sounds like the hiv

no no

after I broke up with her, she claimed pregnancy to try to get money for an abortion out of me

I called bullchit, and this just proves I was right even though I knew I was from the start

that's much better than the HIV, :drink40:

Yeah, thanks to whomever posted that link for that Bloxorz game. I just wasted damn near 4 hours playing it.

gallery_156_10_95070.jpg

damn, i got to some number..either 36 or 56....then gave up, maybe i'll give it another go

sounds like the hiv

no no

I called bullchit, and this just proves I was right even though I knew I was from the start

that's much better than the HIV, :drink40:

I concur.

Just found out my other dog has lymphoma...

First one, then the other :( Sounds like she has a better chance to live at least a little longer...

4C & raining here, might turn to light flurries tonight & I'm going to be pounding the pavement for the election campaign. Time for the winter wear lol

C isn't real...