mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Was talking about this place. ;)

Been thinking about stopping by someone's residence when I go down to Charlotte first of January . IT's a little out of the way , but boy it would be fun to surprise him lol :)

Jay, Sean, Ryan:

Pretty much Goob took away Snova's mod status(even though the forum voted him in this past election) because he tried to make a new rule. It's probably the dumbest logic I've ever read in my life, I mean why would you revoke someones mod status because they tried to make that forum a better place?

Was the rule was to permaban Goob?

Of course I want hard copies. Who doesn't want a hard copy of their music...damn kids these days..

I still want to find a setup that makes the difference between FLAC and originals obvious :)

Won't find one, FLAC is lossless, same as the CD.

My point exactly :)

Alright I'm totally confused now :wacko:

HOLY chit . My next door neighbor just came over and asked me how long you have to cook jello before it sets. WTF ???? She said she had been boiling it for about 30 minutes and it still wasn't hard :(

Is SSA hiring? :drink40:

:lol:

You know, I almost got on the Admin's case but I figured you being banned would allow you to spend more time here ... so I kept my mouth shut :P

Is SSA hiring? :drink40:

:lol:

You know, I almost got on the Admin's case but I figured you being banned would allow you to spend more time here ... so I kept my mouth shut :P

:werd_msword:

Johnny's neighbors had a baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.

When the Mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnny's family was invited over to see the baby.

Before they left their house, Little Johnny's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears.

His dad also told him that if he so much as mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word "ears" he would get the spanking of his life when they came back home.

Little Johnny told his dad he understood completely.

When Johnny looked in the crib he said, "What a beautiful baby.."

The mother said, "Why, thank you, Johnny."

Johnny said, "He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see?"

Yes", the Mother replied, "we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision."

That's great," said Little Johnny, "cuz he'd be chit-outta-luck if he needed glasses.

CA.com is CA.com, as always.

yeah but this is probably one of the dumbest things I've seen g00b do.

Totally dumb on his part. I guess he'll have to deal with that, though....or he'll just leave things alone for another 3-4 months and not care.

I'm guessing the latter....

Oh and :woot: on getting my BIB thread stickied. :)

nice, hopefully things like that will bring more HA peoples here

Been thinking about stopping by someone's residence when I go down to Charlotte first of January . IT's a little out of the way , but boy it would be fun to surprise him lol :)

I fully support this idea.

HOLY chit . My next door neighbor just came over and asked me how long you have to cook jello before it sets. WTF ???? She said she had been boiling it for about 30 minutes and it still wasn't hard :(

:lol2: :lol2:

Sounds like it needs more hardener.

Lend her some.

:D

Random thought of the night...why do car commercials suddenly need to have a bunch of idiots standing around the car singing?

Seems to be a trend now...I don't get it.

Sounds like it needs more hardener.

Lend her some.

:D

make sure it's in a metal bowl

Random thought of the night...why do car commercials suddenly need to have a bunch of idiots standing around the car singing?

Seems to be a trend now...I don't get it.

because when it's a turd on wheels, how else are you going to sell it?

Oh and :woot: on getting my BIB thread stickied. :)

nice, hopefully things like that will bring more HA peoples here

I hope so!

Christmas lights have been up a couple weeks here. Had to beat the snow.