mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

zero work done on my 8page paper due monday

excellent! lol

Fi? Must be some Chinese knockoff brand. Get something good like a Bazooka Warren G sub or something...

(do they even make those anymore?)

If they don't, they need to be.

i really need to renew my gym membership but no $$

Gyms are for people with motivation.

I'm wandering the net looking for ANY interesting audio discussion but just not finding it today. I've ended up spending more time on Wikipedia today than usual.

My speaker no go boom. Why no go BOOM? :gayhaaay1:

Pretty much all I've seen today.

Or else "Fi vs. Brand B: Who wins?"

I peruse the home audio forums as well but I guess I'm just grumpy as hell because they're all reading like pretentious pricks today.

That's because we are, most of the time :D

Spending all day tomorrow studying for my contracts exam, thinking I'll crack open some brews tonight though.

i have motivation...my beer gut is getting worse. Time to really focus on my core and kick its ass

this Whole Wheat Spaghetti is rather tasty...spose the only difference is that they used whole wheat flour for the dough though so its no suprise....nomnomnom

kool never had it i dont think lol

i got plans to go to Outback tonight! :slayer:

knowing a water = cheaper bill :) and drank if u wanna it cuz im not 21 yet still got a lil over a year

spinach spagetti is my favorite.....but i'm weird

i need back in the gym as well....but this stupid slipped disc(s, c5,c6,c7) mean i can't move my head much, can't sit down for long and definitely can't lift.

i also found out i have some form of arthritis on c6. on the front, where they are supposed to be kinda square with rounded edges, c6 looks like it has a "cow catcher" on it from some old steam engine. doc says it's from multipule compressions and /or impacts. he asked if i played much football, ummm, yeah, from 3rd thru 12th. not too mention a little wrestling, alot of basketball and countless games of pickup football year around. and while not straight, i don't have enough curve to my cervical spine either. yay for me!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

it sounds worse on paper then what it really is. the doc actually expected a whole lot worse then the xrays showed.

showed his ass, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thinking I will go get some wood putty and go over to the shop and sand on my MTM's.

i really need to renew my gym membership but no $$

Gyms are for people with motivation.

Or addictions.....

i need back in the gym as well....but this stupid slipped disc(s, c5,c6,c7) mean i can't move my head much, can't sit down for long and definitely can't lift.

i also found out i have some form of arthritis on c6. on the front, where they are supposed to be kinda square with rounded edges, c6 looks like it has a "cow catcher" on it from some old steam engine. doc says it's from multipule compressions and /or impacts. he asked if i played much football, ummm, yeah, from 3rd thru 12th. not too mention a little wrestling, alot of basketball and countless games of pickup football year around. and while not straight, i don't have enough curve to my cervical spine either. yay for me!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Wow. So where can you go from here to improve?

Wait what? level 4

On this day in 1998, the second (Unity) module of the International Space Station was launched. In 1991, US airline Pan Am ended operations. In 1959, a monkey returned to Earth safely, after being launched 55 miles high into outer space by the United States space program. In 1881, the Los Angeles Times was first published. And in 1639, Jeremiah Horrocks made the first observation of a transit of Venus. Happy Birthday Tyra Banks (1973), Jay-Z (1969), Margaret Cho (1968), Marisa Tomei (1964), Pamela Stephenson and Jeff Bridges (1949), Wink Martindale (1934) and Crazy Horse (1840-1877). RIP Frank Zappa (d. 1993).

"Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work."

- Peter Drucker

kool never had it i dont think lol

i got plans to go to Outback tonight! :slayer:

knowing a water = cheaper bill :) and drank if u wanna it cuz im not 21 yet still got a lil over a year

damn im full but not buzzin or anything

didnt get to have any drank :(

but i got some crown in the frig :)

they had a link about that shooting on one of the gun forums i frequent...crazy