mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ice storm man................fudgeed up ALOT of the Mid West

saw something about it on the news.

pretty serious stuff going on during winter

t-0:15

haircut is done, now all I gotta worry about is that pucking philosophy test tomorrow

ROFLMAO I just made the easiest $20 I have ever made in my life . Guy tells me he will give me $20 if I can figure out why his subs aren't very loud. So I told him I would take a look and see . He's running a pair of old hx2's powered by a bd1500 . Should be freaking wanging , but he turns it on and there is next to no output. I asked how the subs were wired, he said with 10 gauge wire going into the little gold plugs. :rolleyes: So I looked over the wiring , no loose connections or anything, good strong ground. So I walked to my car to get a screw driver to pull one of the subs. As I was walking back I noticed something in the port of the enclosure. I reach in and pull out a pillow. He said that one of his brothers friends told him he needed to put something in the hole in the box to seal it up. Sure stick a pillow in it lol. I pull it out of the enclosure, he turns the system back on. It's a little louder , but no where near what it should be. So I proceed to pull out one of his subs. As I pulled the sub out I noticed wire was only going to one side ( one coil hooked up hx2's were dvc ) So I said there's your problem , you only have one of the coils hooked up on each sub I bet. He said that couldn't be the problem as you didn't need to wire the other one up unless you blew the other one . They made them with a built in spare voice coil :(

built in spare voice coil

that's funny :D

haircut is done, now all I gotta worry about is that pucking philosophy test tomorrow

philosphy = walk in the park!

ROFLMAO I just made the easiest $20 I have ever made in my life . Guy tells me he will give me $20 if I can figure out why his subs aren't very loud. So I told him I would take a look and see . He's running a pair of old hx2's powered by a bd1500 . Should be freaking wanging , but he turns it on and there is next to no output. I asked how the subs were wired, he said with 10 gauge wire going into the little gold plugs. :rolleyes: So I looked over the wiring , no loose connections or anything, good strong ground. So I walked to my car to get a screw driver to pull one of the subs. As I was walking back I noticed something in the port of the enclosure. I reach in and pull out a pillow. He said that one of his brothers friends told him he needed to put something in the hole in the box to seal it up. Sure stick a pillow in it lol. I pull it out of the enclosure, he turns the system back on. It's a little louder , but no where near what it should be. So I proceed to pull out one of his subs. As I pulled the sub out I noticed wire was only going to one side ( one coil hooked up hx2's were dvc ) So I said there's your problem , you only have one of the coils hooked up on each sub I bet. He said that couldn't be the problem as you didn't need to wire the other one up unless you blew the other one . They made them with a built in spare voice coil :(

That doesn't sound that easy.

Pulled up to a teachers house one day with 2 other friends. Watched them take the one piece of furniture up stairs because we all couldn't hold it and walk up the stairs. Then she handed each of us a 20.

philosphy = walk in the park!

yes but the tests this bastard gives are retarded :suicide-santa:

Also a shower and a clean shave are nice mood relaxers. Nice to have two eyebrows again

Also a shower and a clean shave are nice mood relaxers. Nice to have two eyebrows again

did you shave your eyebrow ? :lol:

did you shave your eyebrow ? :lol:

Mostly facial hair though

so today at work i was talkin to a guy about his system. and he said he is running 4 12" memphis subs and i was like ok

then he says he is running 8 6x9 and i was like what? y 6x9s and he was like cuz that is where its at and i was like no its not u need some 6.5" woofers and he was like na some 6x9 is what i like.

later that day i was talkin to another guy about my system and he was like what u got some 6x9s and i was like no i got some 7" woofers and he was like oh lol

like he was surprised that i didnt have 6x9s lmao

wtf!

looks like navteq's officially buying nokia

OK, so what's the trick for loosening cured wood glue? I've tried the heat gun...don't think it's getting hot enough on the other side of 3/4" plywood to start undoing anything...next step is setting the jigsaw to 3/4" depth and going to town on it...

Put some water on it, it will loosen it right up.

Yeah, going to have to get the baffle wet enough so it soaks through to the other side, all of the glue is behind the baffle :(