mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

saw I Am Legend last night

freakin' intense movie

read a few lines about it on imdb :)

time to download it :D

I need something to pull the sled trailer and my boat otherwise I wouldn't be interested either. The Q7 would do that just fine.

I'd do a modded Duramax diesel with an upgraded Allison tranny in a HD 3/4ton fully loaded Chevy. :)

I'd rather have the Ford in the diesel anyday, but both are rather overkill for pulling less than 4k lbs at most. Plus something smaller in the garage never hurts.

Not many people around here has had good luck with keeping the 'strokers running past 100k miles without dumping some serious money into it.

Where you get that info. My moms stroker is 10 years old and we did the first major work to it which was a 400 dollar fuel bowl that got a hole in it. My dads other stroker didn't make it to 100 before I flipped it and my dad has an 02 stroker now with no problems to so far, neighbor has an 03 with no probs either

... just realized your probably talking about the 6.0's and the newest 6.4's, all the above are 7.3's which is the only one I would buy from Ford

Three guys with Chevy trucks on here all sounding like they would change. Not so good for the general.

For a gas truck I wouldn't choice anything but chevy, I might take a look at the new Tundra just because I love my 5.7 in my 90 model and even though its completely different I wouldn't mind still having a 5.7. For diesel though I prefer 7.3 stroker or any cummins, though the duramax made a good impression on me at the diesel nationals.

haven't seen him in a few weeks and he works a ridiculous amount IIRC

I need something to pull the sled trailer and my boat otherwise I wouldn't be interested either. The Q7 would do that just fine.

I'd do a modded Duramax diesel with an upgraded Allison tranny in a HD 3/4ton fully loaded Chevy. :)

I'd rather have the Ford in the diesel anyday, but both are rather overkill for pulling less than 4k lbs at most. Plus something smaller in the garage never hurts.

Not many people around here has had good luck with keeping the 'strokers running past 100k miles without dumping some serious money into it.

Where you get that info. My moms stroker is 10 years old and we did the first major work to it which was a 400 dollar fuel bowl that got a hole in it. My dads other stroker didn't make it to 100 before I flipped it and my dad has an 02 stroker now with no problems to so far, neighbor has an 03 with no probs either

ya his mom's is still alive with somebody else though! after somebody took it and gave it some serious cpr after mk got done with it!

wrecking vehicles is fun............at times

wrecking vehicles is fun............at times

this is true!

i had pleasure to ride in the back seat of one of them :)

A wrecked vehicle is very very sad. the bent sheet metal and bent frames bring a tear to my eye.

[quote name='topgun' post='323307'

ya his mom's is still alive with somebody else though! after somebody took it and gave it some serious cpr after mk got done with it!

TMAX is talking about the 10 year old Stroker. I actually forget alot of times that it is wrecked, totalled and gone and still talk about it like we own it, but some guy my Dad works with bought it for 1500 from us and now only has around 3K into it and almost has it back and running. The reason they totalled it was becuase there was so much body damage.

Long live Ol' Green...

n55905155_30444853_7204.jpg

n55905155_30444858_8344.jpg

Three guys with Chevy trucks on here all sounding like they would change. Not so good for the general.

We have no problem with our '04 6.0L HD3/4ton

Yeah the H0P is super teh slow

Will the 2000 328i really get around 27 on the highway?

My guess is it is around 22-24 considering my source claims the Maxima will get 27 and Travis' Maxima gets around 22-24

We have no problem with our '04 6.0L HD3/4ton

I don't have very many problems with mine ... I have been really lucky.

The problem I do have is paying $60,000 and winding up with half-assed seats, a complete and total

garbage interior consisting of plastic and more plastic, and dog shit quality paint. I do not know where the sticker price comes from - plastic isn't that expensive and there isn't a whole hell of a lot of "real" anything on the truck.