mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And to be fair, the reason i've been horribly vague lately is because i've been seeing a new girl and wasn't quite ready to jinx it.

but now i suppose i can start giving rotten little details. if she ever becomes ok enough with her body to let me take pics you all will see them, but they will def not be posted on here.

i did not mean G-rated pics..... and this is the hop, not hob

And I'm supposed to get rain and snow during my trip down to Mississippi and back, why can't mother nature see fit to grace us with sunshine and summertime weather for the way down and back so we could take the damn Trans Am and have fun driving... Instead we be pimpin a '03 Chevy Astro. The good think about that is the cops don't think twice about a minivan speeding down the highway. :)

Trans Am >>> Astro

Being harassed by cops = no fun

since when could a Crown Vic catch a LS1 TA? ;)

Outran multiple things on that trip back, Monte Carlo SS's, tried to run down an STS-V Cadillac, dead even with a Late model Mustang GT, outran a mercades SUV, and a few other things. Trip back was damn fun. :D

Plus three of us are going down this time, and bitch seat sucks in the t/a. :)

No motivation to study...

Think i'm gonna go back home and cook me some dinner then drink a beer or three, then start studying.

A Monte Carlo SS trying to race an LS1 is down right hilarious. I have him a hell of a big head start, then flew past like he was standing still at 110+. :)

Must have been 4-5 years ago, coming back from a shooting trip up in Idaho, we were driving through Wyoming and a Ford GT (yes the 'supercar' not the mustang) passed us, talk about pissed for being in a damn minivan although I was doing 95 he just drove right on by at probably 115mph. Mom got a kickass photo of it though, no, the photo is at home I can't post it.

And Matt, that story is just...

Laugh out loud funny while in the library and have everyone look at me like I'm an idiot. :)

she got really pissed when i tried to spank the monkey though.

And I'm supposed to get rain and snow during my trip down to Mississippi and back, why can't mother nature see fit to grace us with sunshine and summertime weather for the way down and back so we could take the damn Trans Am and have fun driving... Instead we be pimpin a '03 Chevy Astro. The good think about that is the cops don't think twice about a minivan speeding down the highway. :)

Trans Am >>> Astro

Being harassed by cops = no fun

since when could a Crown Vic catch a LS1 TA? ;)

Outran multiple things on that trip back, Monte Carlo SS's, tried to run down an STS-V Cadillac, dead even with a Late model Mustang GT, outran a mercades SUV, and a few other things. Trip back was damn fun. :D

Plus three of us are going down this time, and bitch seat sucks in the t/a. :)

true, those seats are pretty much useless

vladd,

you are a strange man.

J

ok ok i'm bored so i'll give you all the synopsis of last night.

:twirl:

Cooking porkchops with some salsa results in spicy porkchops that are pretty decent *by my standards*.

Bored, waiting for my next class, saw the vomit speaker on audiojunkies. Would be awesome, to have that on my car for an alarm.

I'm the strange one? it wasn't my monkey

My question is, how did she come up with that?

Phone rings...

Me: Hello?

Friend: I need your help

Me: Help huh? What'd you do this time.

Friend: Josh locked his keys into his car at *insert bar here* and we dropped the coat hanger into the door panel

Me: Dumbass, I'll be down there in a little bit, I just got out of the shower.

What a way to put off studying. Not even sure if I can find a coat hanger or if I have to go make a slimjim at the shop.

Another friend is en route, they called me apparently, then called someone else and had them come out while I was still putting my clothes on and neglected to tell me someone else was going to take care of it. Things like that piss me off...

I had called to tell them that the coat hanger in the door wouldn't work (in the traditional sense) and told them to go in from the corner of the door and undo it from the inside, and I learned that someone was en route. They could have at least called and told me.

Phone rings...

Me: Hello?

Friend: I need your help

Me: Help huh? What'd you do this time.

Friend: Josh locked his keys into his car at *insert bar here* and we dropped the coat hanger into the door panel

Me: Dumbass, I'll be down there in a little bit, I just got out of the shower.

What a way to put off studying. Not even sure if I can find a coat hanger or if I have to go make a slimjim at the shop.

AAA pwns.