mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

allergies FTMFL

ahh no shit. they are driving me crazy

"Only 38% of Dems claim excellent mental health

Results of Gallup poll no shock to shrink who authored book on liberal madness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: February 29, 2008

6:43 pm Eastern

Dammit Dave, you've got me listening to that Brad Paisley/Allison Krauss duet. It's getting into too country for me, but I'll be damned if it's a good recording and would be perfect demo material for single drivers.

:woot:

Looks like I might be getting the chance to compete.

Not with the Jeep though..

Thats easy, snowmobiling.

And of course what I did :D

Probably the last hurrah for the year, actually dropped her off for storage at the in-laws afterwards. It is nice to know farmers as their shed space is way more than mine.

By the way cabling sounds fun to me right now :D but I have been frequently doing it at work so this is probably what sparks my interest

I have in excess of 3000' to pull through the house.

Sorry about the car Ryan, that fucking sucks. :(

20s...? :(

Chrysler product...? :(

Rides nicer and the interior is more comfortable than any piece of shit GM I have ever owned.

And really at this point I don't see a whole lot of difference between a pushrod Chrysler or a pushrod GM. Chrysler has the advantage of using Daimler's transmisions, which really embarass the crap GM automatics and from a build quality perspective I don't see a difference either. The fit and finish is nicer in almost every recent Chrysler product I have sat in than the newer GM's. I have the same issue with both manufacturers though as they both seem to really cut corners for a price point and choose to use a lot of plastic looking shit in their interiors. And of course the bottom line the quality the American companies kick out today is as good as the Japanese did a few years ago. We aren't leap years behind anymore and in a lot of cases actually ahead.

I will even defend the 20's that car actually needs big wheels. Hell the SRT comes stock with them so why not.

Shit I gotta SSS and get the hell out to brunch with the fam.

Same to u Sean, and the rest of the SSA crew................

I will even defend the 20's that car actually needs big wheels. Hell the SRT comes stock with them so why not.

rotational inertia? unsprung weight?

First easter I didn't go to church since i was a baby... kinda odd

I felt the same 2 years ago. Can't remember 07 though

so yesterday i go down to the gf's neighbors so we can all have breakfast.

as i'm sitting there with the 4 other girls, grossly outnumbered, i meet the neighbor's sister, they are twins. both quite hot. i'm watching the girls cook and the sister comes out of the shower and walks into the kitchen in her underwear.

internal voice 'DON'T STARE DON'T STARE DON'T STARE DON'T STARE....ok just peek.....

DAMN"

i have zero will power....thank god.

sorry...no pics

so yesterday i go down to the gf's neighbors so we can all have breakfast.

as i'm sitting there with the 4 other girls, grossly outnumbered, i meet the neighbor's sister, they are twins. both quite hot. i'm watching the girls cook and the sister comes out of the shower and walks into the kitchen in her underwear.

internal voice 'DON'T STARE DON'T STARE DON'T STARE DON'T STARE....ok just peek.....

DAMN"

i have zero will power....thank god.

sorry...no pics

Sounds just like u bro LOL

True, the stockers are around 35lbs so you could surely shave of another 12 going to an 18 but will add some of it back in tire weight.

True, the stockers are around 35lbs so you could surely shave of another 12 going to an 18 but will add some of it back in tire weight.

I also prefer a larger sidewall for traction, appearance, and ride quality reasons.

the new mag looks very interesting, but dual 2's may be a problem