mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I missed the Helix HXA 400 :(

It sold for 40euros and I wasn't at my desk when the auction ended :(

Chromed Blaupunkt Velocity VR450 on ebay.de

:thud:

Also, one VR2100 and one VR250.

Wish I could fit the 4 channel under the front seats in the Jeep :(

Got my cabinets filled and most things moved around, but now really want a drink.

My creation is coming together.

You shall have pictures at the end of next week (read: Sunday night/Monday morning?).

Thumper is getting on my last nerve, trying to bash Fi because they didn't reply to a plethora of emails about a product that was in testing. Just wow.

Ladders are the reason for shit thats un-reachable

J

Good cuz my shits up real high now. 12' ceilings in the garage ft-storage-w

Ladders are the reason for chit thats un-reachable

J

Good cuz my chits up real high now. 12' ceilings in the garage ft-storage-w

m5 listen you bytch..im sick of your ass..im a idiot because i post a thread about credit scores and then i question your answer? your a pucking moron man..give me a warning or whatever i dont care..your old ass needs to get out go get some pussy then you wouldnt be such a arseho..i dont think you have any idea how many people are sick of you..and when denim gets back from his wedding him and i need to have a talk about your ass..and im a fuktard? no you cock sucking bytch your a fuktard..another thing you clown, read my sig and start living it..if your going to talk chit expect it thrown back at you..so i suggest from here on out stay out of my threads and i stay out of yours and we wont have problems..

Edited by denalilvr

Ladders are the reason for chit thats un-reachable

J

Good cuz my chits up real high now. 12' ceilings in the garage ft-storage-w

m5 listen you bytch..im sick of your ass..im a idiot because i post a thread about credit scores and then i question your answer? your a pucking moron man..give me a warning or whatever i dont care..your old ass needs to get out go get some pussy then you wouldnt be such a arseho..i dont think you have any idea how many people are sick of you..and when denim gets back from his wedding him and i need to have a talk about your ass..and im a fuktard? no you cock sucking bytch your a fuktard..another thing you clown, read my sig and start living it..if your going to talk chit expect it thrown back at you..so i suggest from here on out stay out of my threads and i stay out of yours and we wont have problems..

Or you can realize that the internet is just a bunch of bull shit anyways and not let it get to you. Really, if something someone posts on the internet bugs you that much, you need to delve further into your true problems rather than lashing out at someone on the internet.

That's the problems nowadays. Really, why would let someone's words towards you, or your perception of them, affect your life? Words mean SHIT. . . End of discussion.

The REAL man doesn't get bothered by words. The REAL man walks away from the fight. The REAL man is secure in his own skin.

because he has no reason to call me or another member a fuktard or any other insulting words..ya its the internet and yes i know sometimes you laugh at people and sometimes people will laugh at you..but what he does is plain disrespectful towards alot of members here..at what point do you stop saying well he must be having a bad day or its just the internet and realize attitude like his makes members go away to other forums..the point of this place is to ask questions and learn..and people cant because they have to worry about being ridiculed and make to look like a clown by him so no this is not over..he cant always get away with his actions

The REAL man doesn't get bothered by words. The REAL man walks away from the fight. The REAL man is secure in his own skin.

spare me the bullchit bro..lets get serious here..see this is why i said screw the report button if your complaint is about a mod..and this is proof your defending him..

Dead in here tonight.

First real day off in four months and I wound up spending it doing everything around the house that needed my attention ... for the past four months.

Ladders are the reason for shit thats un-reachable

J

Good cuz my shits up real high now. 12' ceilings in the garage ft-storage-w

Big arse garage............the W gonna allow a lift?

J

MK, what's the hp/torque rating on your truck?

The only values I could find are 295/330, does that sound right?

yes sir.... i think

I can't believe they're using Rush for a Honda minivan commercial

:barf2:

Tom you better be coming tomorrow.

You skip out everytime I'm around. I don't smell bad or somethin do I?

J

Tom you better be coming tomorrow.

You skip out everytime I'm around. I don't smell bad or somethin do I?

J

Nope, nothing against you, but I'm not coming tomorrow. Way too much to do and not a fan of SPL shows in general.

I was scanning the local classifieds and came across a beautiful 1998 z-28 artic white camaro. I bet you guys can all guess what I'm gonna be looking at this week.